Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Google or Yahoo or Microsoft

Default Google or Yahoo or Microsoft

I would like to know what people think about these companies.
    What do you think who is doing the best job and who is beating whom?

I think:
    Yahoo is a portal so they will always be there.

Google is a big search engine starting different things and here no one can beat google.

Microsoft, I think you people know all about this.

If you are asked to open any of these companies, Which company you prefer to open?

I would prefer to open google caz they are really popular and they have the most advertisers. Yahoo pretty much sucks. If they are good is caz they have a lot of stuff like shopping, dating, directories etc. etc. thats why they get so many visitors but mostly people visit google for search only.

you have a pretty accurate description of them all... I suppose it just depends. They all are good and all have their ups/downs.

I am going to have to say google because they do not have as much work becasue they have all their spiders to do that for them and Yahoo always has to get new info for the homepage.

Default Google

Quote Originally Posted by Lpspider
    you have a pretty accurate description of them all... I suppose it just depends. They all are good and all have their ups/downs.
    Google is #1 for most people. For one, I can't really afford to pay $3 to $5 a click in Yahoo when I can get twice as much traffic for under $0.25 cents per click on Google and be in the top positions for the exact same KWs and CONVERT SALES.

MSN Adcenter is a lost cause at this point, as they have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing. I even spoke to a CSR and had to tell her what they were doing wrong. It fell on deaf ears.

Google Rocks (IMO)

Hmm... for my own purposes, I actually prefer yahoo.. I pay less per click, my main products have a 1 in 6 conversion on yahoo, which they don't even come close to on google. So all you google lovers, just stay there and never mind what I said about yahoo!

I must admit, google search marketing has more user-friendly options.

As for yahoo having all the dating and shopping etc.. well, maybe that's why I do better there, I dont promote make money from home.
    Ask me how to take an ebook away from the customer that got a refund.

Hmm, Google is my decition defently...

They have a very user friendly website wich i love.. The Yahoo website is a huge mess and i always gets so confused when i enter it.... :/ The only things i actually finds is the games:P

Well, my opinion..

eLetHe

Google 100%. Yahoo is confusing.

i use Google 100%. because its a habbit, always used it.. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks

I personally use google all the time for search and I am sure google will be very happy to know about this, now let's see if any of you who actually made some money using google services.

What do you think, if google was not there were you be able to earn some money?

google's not the only way to make money it's just one of the easiest.

So what other ways?

Hey Adrian, I would like you to please read my post here
    http://www.ewealth.com/showthread.php?p=48936#post48936

and I hope you can help me then.

Quote Originally Posted by ebittner
    I am going to have to say google because they do not have as much work becasue they have all their spiders to do that for them and Yahoo always has to get new info for the homepage.
    I AGREE WITH YOU

I'm vote for google also because they have been famous for few years. They seems growing much more faster than the other two company mentioned. Alot of features they provided, and i like gmail alot, great capacity. Most of the investor will opt for google if you go around and asking .