Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Tech support was no help!

Funnily enough, I'm upgrading after 13 years of satisfactory service with my current software (having spawned 3 illegitimate sub routines in the process which have run amok amongst the system completely screwing it up), and now I'm getting the official version.

I'm getting married tomorrow. No joke

BoogalooDude, congrats! (=

Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooDude

Funnily enough, I'm upgrading after 13 years of satisfactory service with my current software (having spawned 3 illegitimate sub routines in the process which have run amok amongst the system completely screwing it up), and now I'm getting the official version.

Congrats!

i installed Wife 1.0 which forked, produced Son 1.0, then uninstalled itself. but i'm not complaining. the new software outperforms the old by far, and is a lot more fun to work with!

Although I have never upgraded to Wife 1.0 I ran Girlfriend 7.0 for 6 years, produced child 1.0 but ran into trouble when I installed assistant male 6.5. The application worked well for three months then began to communicate secretly with my Girlfriend 7.0 app which eventually resulted in pleasure exercises which were not healthy to my practices with Girlfriend 7.0 I then uninstalled Girlfriend 7.0 and installed nightclub 10 for nightly use until I suffered inflammation of my liver due to obsessive use of the nightclub app. I installed another version of girlfriend 7.0 and this worked well until I installed girlfriend 8.0 on three other computers and after the new versions out-performed the 7.0 I uninstalled 7.0 but I got multiple error messages and the application launched a virus into my network which destroyed my files on one of the 8.0 machines.

Thumbs up

Congratulations Boog!

It is not an easy road to follow but one which I have found worthwhile.
    Two child processes and occasionally faulty directory services but it
    keeps the hard-drive running!

Enjoy the honey

PS: Now you dont need to hug a tree any more!
    Hidden Content Jani Gs Facebook Ads for FREE! Put this on auto pilot and snooze!
    Hidden Content

eWealth: the only way to Affiliate Marketing Success!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nebula1
    Although I have never upgraded to Wife 1.0 I ran Girlfriend 7.0 for 6 years, produced child 1.0 but ran into trouble when I installed assistant male 6.5. The application worked well for three months then began to communicate secretly with my Girlfriend 7.0 app which eventually resulted in pleasure exercises which were not healthy to my practices with Girlfriend 7.0 I then uninstalled Girlfriend 7.0 and installed nightclub 10 for nightly use until I suffered inflammation of my liver due to obsessive use of the nightclub app. I installed another version of girlfriend 7.0 and this worked well until I installed girlfriend 8.0 on three other computers and after the new versions out-performed the 7.0 I uninstalled 7.0 but I got multiple error messages and the application launched a virus into my network which destroyed my files on one of the 8.0 machines.

...so just take girlfriend 9.0 out to Harlem dammit!

PS: Theres a great Ethiopian restaurant on Amsterdam with 122 I think.
    Check it out !
    Hidden Content Jani Gs Facebook Ads for FREE! Put this on auto pilot and snooze!
    Hidden Content

eWealth: the only way to Affiliate Marketing Success!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Congrats BoogalooDude!!!!!!!!

This post is TOO FUNNY!!!!!!
    Hidden Content most recent post...
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys

You getting married today? Holy macaroni Boog!

Congratulations Man!