Poll: Do you trust CB today?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Do you trust Clickbank?

Default Do you trust Clickbank?

Allways wondered how CB managed to grow the way they did.
    I know they had the publishers' trust.
    They screw it up too much lately.
    What you guys, think of CB? Will they ever change?
    To be continued.... Hidden Content
    AIM: publishnet

well, even if we did not trust CB, do we have another choice?

Trust them in what sense? Trust them to pay? Trust them not to steal commissions? What's the real question?

Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    There are lots of options.

CB was great at first but now I feel like they are basically robbing me. My Adwords account has tracked many conversions that i haven't gotten credit for, and my ROI has dropped by over 200% in the last week and doesn't appear to be getting any better.

I don't trust CB at all anymore, especially since no one at CB seem to even acknowledge that there is a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Brain
    What you guys, think of CB? Will they ever change?
    I hope so... but i'm not holding my breath

Yes and No.

Yes, I trust them to Pay me on time, because they do. Yes, I trust them to provide products for me to promote. Yes, I trust that they will probably be around for a long time however........

No, I Do Not think they have the Affiliate Marketers Best Interests at the Top of their list of priorities. The same goes for the Publishers because their is really no Ryhme or Reason to their antics.

One day it's this. The next day it's that. Make up your F*ckin Mind already.

All the "Secrecy" surrounding the place as of late has me wondering what their Long Term aspirations really are. I have my suspicians but am not about to start any Rumours that have no basis.

At the end of the day all I can say is this. Hope for the Best, but prepare, just in case, for the Worst. This is not just limited to Affiliates, but any of the Publishers out there as well. They could sell that Company to Google or whomever and then what? You stick your head between your legs and kiss your Ass goodbye. Who knows, maybe it would be better if this did happen, but I doubt it.

They're like anybody else. If the "Right" offer comes along, they would be fools not to accept it. Look at the "Big Picture" and you will understand what I mean.

For now though, I just carry on like I have been. No sense in worrying about it.

OMG who rated my poll?!
    LOL!

By trusting CB, I mean in all the aspects:
    Cheques on time, links activated most of the time, quick support, etc...
    To be continued.... Hidden Content
    AIM: publishnet

OK, well in that sense I trust them. I don't think they are stealing commissions and those kind on antics.

People may have cookie-blockers and other security tools that could be responsible for lost commissions. Not to mention that Google's tracking is not 100% accurate. Having said that, I'd like to see CB upgrade their tracking system so that commissions are not 100% dependant on client-side cookies.

Best advice is to diversify. Don't out all your eggs in the CB basket. Promote products from other networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    Start your own clickbank, it can't be that hard. You gota good head start with this forum.

I use automation and the problem is those leaks that I wonder about, but over all I'm satisfied.
    Hidden Content Forget SEO! Learn How To Feed Your Hidden Content Today!

Their cc processor went down recently.
    Their hoplink doesn't work quite sometime back.

It there an alternative ...
    Last edited by z268; November 15th, 2006 at 11:38 PM. Reason: revise

Quote Originally Posted by gamehaunt
    Start your own clickbank, it can't be that hard. You gota good head start with this forum.

haha...I second that.. It should be call LEVBank, "Levitating To Higher Leveraged Profits".

I trust Clickbank as they've always paid me on time, they've always been fair. Do I trust their tracking? Not 100%, however nothing is perfect.
    Hidden Content most recent post...
    Hidden Content