Thread: Worse going clickbank product

Default Worse going clickbank product

whats the worse off clickbank product in the marketplace that you've seen. I found this one. Check the stats

4) 500 Japanese Symbols For Tattoo Design. Earn 20% with the Most Popular 500 Japanese Symbols for Tattoo Design, Graphic Artwork, & Ads.
    $/sale: $0.44 | %/sale: 25.0% | %refd: 100.0% | grav: 0.12

Now the sad thing is this program sells for 50 $bucks

I don't get it.. 25% of $50 isn't $.44.
    Learn how to make money online, the tools, tips and information to make it happen - Hidden Content

His refund rate is THAT high

Quote Originally Posted by dthorpe
    His refund rate is THAT high
    Could also mean he has recently put his price up from $3 or something.

Actually very interesting, I searched a while manually using the Marketplace. I saw a lot of bad sales pages...

I didn't search everything, and I don't currently have AffiliatesAlert or any such CB Marketplace mining software. Someone who does can probably find one even lower.
    863) Audio/Video Production Guide. Learn how to create audio/video-rich learning objects quickly and cheaply in one hour.
    $/sale: $0.35 | %/sale: 20.0% | %refd: 100.0% | grav: 0.61
    Sale price is $99.95; at 20% that's $18.29 affiliate commission before refunds.

So at a $.35 commission per sale, that's about 98% return rate

If this isn't due to changes in the price of the product, she sold 50 and 49 people asked for their money back... crazy.

I don't think that's even possible, because I figure even a "thank you" page that has no downloads available and just says "HAHAHA SUCKER! "... would still only get 80-90% refund requests.

And no please don't set up such a site to do research on that, it'll give CB a bad name (besides being illegal).
    Last edited by LordMac; October 30th, 2006 at 05:58 AM.
    by Mac... Future Greatest Landlord in the USA!
    - Writer, Teacher, & Free House founder - Hidden Content

With new products, often times they will charge $1 and purchase their own product (with an affiliate link) to get listed. They will then raise the price to the advertised level. What those products likely mean is that they were purchased below advertised level with an affiliate link. You could always email the person and find out for sure. Doubtful that it is due to refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by clickbankreviews
    With new products, often times they will charge $1 and purchase their own product (with an affiliate link) to get listed. They will then raise the price to the advertised level. What those products likely mean is that they were purchased below advertised level with an affiliate link. You could always email the person and find out for sure. Doubtful that it is due to refunds.
    Yep, this is accurate. I think the minimum is $3 with CB. Vendors will lower the price to that and buy the product themselves. Clickbank will even suggest that you do this sometimes if you ask them how to get listed in the marketplace faster.

-Mike

If a product had a refund rate that high... clickbank would remove them ASAP. Plus... even if you sold a blank .pdf document you wouldn't get a refund rate that high... tons of people would forget or get lazy and wouldn't return.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMac
    I don't think that's even possible, because I figure even a "thank you" page that has no downloads available and just says "HAHAHA SUCKER! "... would still only get 80-90% refund requests.
    Or... you could get it down to about 10-15% by making it Instant Tatoo's and showing 20 pages of tatoo pics, then explain how to setup your printer, dpi quaility, paper type, color ink number from a bunch of links by printer name and after 40 pages later, describe the process of picking out the tatoo, adjusting the ink drying time so it doesn't dry before you run to the printer and stick-it on your body.

Don't forget the 10 page troubleshooting guide as to why the tatoo didn't transfer, which of course, is a redirect to any refund requests which also includes aff links to ink you should be using. Oh, did I mention you could only buy ink in packs of three's?

------------- No don't do it. My mind is just wandering today. Anyhow, CBTrends is a free marketplace search tool I came across from the creator in another forum.