Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Here's My Profit Monster Review

I think the eWealth monster truck just ran dthorpe's clown car over!
    Last edited by Trudat; October 7th, 2006 at 03:09 PM.

I believe the cricket season is just starting down under, and I read somewhere that they are short of policemen in New Zealand. Could there be some significance in these observations?

(P.S. The page is "illegally" framed (CB's TOS), which is why it usually doesn't show the ID (i.e. "none") and sometimes shows the previous cookie's ID ... framing seems to give unpredictable results. So the sales cannot be what is claimed, but Nebula could be doing very well out of this!)

Man people can be jerk's here sometimes ... I dont think dthorpe was trying to sell this to us guys, I think he was looking for feedback on his review. Instead of laughing at him and calling him names why not give some constructive criticism. Dthorpe here's my suggestion, dont start right away with how much you made or the name of the program your promoting, lure them in so to speak. Tell them an interesting story for the first few sentences that will catch their attention, or relate to them in some way. Tell them how you were a public servant who lost his job, and you were desperate to make some cash and how profit monster made it for you or some crap like that. I think jumping right into the "I make tons of money" will scare people off. Also don't compare yourself to the rich jerk right away either, and if you do make sure "The Rich Jerk" is linked with your rich jerk affiliate code, just in case they've never heard of the rich jerk at least you can get some cash from it. I think you're on the right track but you need to make it feel less like a sales pitch and more like a testimonial. Also I wouldn't list any hard numbers for earnings, do something more along the lines of what you bought with your money and how it helped you out of your situation. People don't need to see dollar figures they know what things cost these days. Just my $0.02.

- Celato
    Newbie Campus Is Live On ClickBank! Get Your Hoplink Hidden Content
    Paying 75% of every sale and converting 1:19!

Useful info but if he was asking for tips and advice.. you'd think he'd say so. Posting nothing but his review and affiliate links makes it look like he's trying to sell to us, especially since he only has 29 posts..
    Learn how to make money online, the tools, tips and information to make it happen - Hidden Content

This thread has earned

The Biff Tiberius Farnsworth
    Seal of Approval
    ~B
    I'm faking it until I make it !!!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by celato
    ...why not give some constructive criticism. Dthorpe here's my suggestion, dont start right away with how much you made or the name of the program your promoting, lure them in so to speak. Tell them an interesting story for the first few sentences that will catch their attention, or relate to them in some way. Tell them how you were a public servant who lost his job, and you were desperate to make some cash and how profit monster made it for you or some crap like that...

- Celato
    That's just great Celato - telling DThorpe to substitute one phony story for another is not my idea of "constructive criticism" --- it's just plain bad advice --- or in you own words: "...some crap..."

Nah He digs my product, leave him alone

Default Awesome

Nice feedback guys...

Whats this about my affiliate link to coming up, I have a domina with yahoo and it's just a forward to theprofitmonster, Am i getting comissions stolen or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ColaDesigns
    dthorpe = nebula?

Why?

Yeah, I probaly should of mentioned that I was asking for opinions, Theres no pint trying to sell to other affiliates as high as yourselves

Hi dthorpe
    Read CB's terms again and you will see what your affiliate link problem is. Not thieves, just non-compliant page set up.

What am i doing wrong? i just have an automatic redirection am i doing something wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    I believe the cricket season is just starting down under, and I read somewhere that they are short of policemen in New Zealand. Could there be some significance in these observations?

(P.S. The page is "illegally" framed (CB's TOS), which is why it usually doesn't show the ID (i.e. "none") and sometimes shows the previous cookie's ID ... framing seems to give unpredictable results. So the sales cannot be what is claimed, but Nebula could be doing very well out of this!)
    he already summed it up for you
    Learn how to make money online, the tools, tips and information to make it happen - Hidden Content