Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Clickbank Check Directly into my bankaccount

Quote Originally Posted by qualitygoods
    Yah, like Miles said. It is $35 for each Wire.

It is worth every penny!! My funds are in my Account at least a week to a week and a half before I would have received the check. Also, the funds are available for immediate use. With a check, your funds are tied up for 3 weeks while the bank holds the money.

Sommar is the best!! I've dealt with her several times and she always impresses me.
    Aren't you in the U.S. or are you in Canada? I forgot. I guess if you are in Canada then that's why you would pay for it.

I agree, checks take FOREVER, you have to wait to receive them, then take them to the bank as soon as you get them, if you wait a day or a weekend that's another delay. Then you have to wait for them to clear, and if it's a large check it can take longer to clear.

Direct Deposit is the best!
    Hidden Content most recent post...
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Baker
    Aren't you in the U.S. or are you in Canada? I forgot. I guess if you are in Canada then that's why you would pay for it.
    I live in Canada.

The U.S. is direct deposit and it doesn't cost anything. Countries outside of the U.S. have to get a Wire Transfer. And a $35 fee. I'm not going to complain about the Fee. It is worth every penny! The Wires always arrrive on time with no problems. Sometimes they arrive earlier than expected depending on which dates the Holidays and Weekends fall.
    Hidden Content
    The ultimate Software to organize your Clickbank sales!
    Get your Free 3 day Trial today!

Just to clarify, you can get the money via direct deposit for no fee for all US people. I think you have to make more than $10,000 a month, but I could be mistaken.

The direct deposit can be a bit of a pain at first, but I know that I had 11 clickbank accounts, and getting them all instantly wired into my account was a lifesaver.