Thread: Never had so many doubles, "I can't pay's" and more

Default Never had so many doubles, "I can't pay's" and more

Is it just me or is there now so many more double payments, customers telling us how their credit cards got denied, errors and affiliate hoplink issues?

It seems that everyday now there is a much more annoying amount of errors since Clickbank made the changes.

Anyone else notice this?

Same here got lots of email (around 10) about problem with Clickbank payment.... credit card was refused.... or they cant even go through!

Quote Originally Posted by nexika
    Same here got lots of email (around 10) about problem with Clickbank payment.... credit card was refused.... or they cant even go through!

How was it before the changes? What was it three weeks ago or so?

I'm only an affiliate so when I complain they brush me off. Vendors need to complain about this! You are clickbanks source of revenue, please bitch. I think if all the vendors on this board complained about it, it would be difficult to give the "everything is fine" excuse. Forward them your customers emails. I'm tired of dumping several hundred dollars worth of traffic at a site that won't let a customer buy something ... sales have been down, now I know why.

- Celato

Quote Originally Posted by nebula1
    Never happend before....

(Selling with clickbank for 6 months or so) but i dont have 2,000 sales per months like some of you so .... can be a coincidence....

Quote Originally Posted by nebula1
    Never happend before....

(Selling with clickbank for 6 months or so) but i dont have 2,000 sales per months like some of you so .... can be a coincidence....

(you make me doubt... ill double check my sales page... )

I don't have customers complaining, but I did notice that my sales went down after the change... also I received recently my first duplicate sale, that never happened before.