Thread: Best SEO method to beat Google Panda !

Default Best SEO method to beat Google Panda !

Hi Friends,

I have tested this method and then i am going to post it here !

How i have beaten Google panda !

Google panda is strictly catching those sites who are using duplicate content !
    You must have orignal content on your website. You can have few words or few Articles on your website. But those must be real and original.

Now what i have been doing with off page SEO ?

I am getting 1000+ traffic daily from just a simple method. I have been using Ezvid which is a free video maker which allows you to make unlimited videos and then upload them into youtube.
    Now this is what we require in uploading video. You need to make the title and description of video for a long tail keyword which has around 250 exact searches or some thing around it, and also place the website URL in description and upload the video on youtube.

Try to add more videos as you can !

After uploading a lot of videos you will see that the traffic on your website suddenly start increasing because the traffic from youtube is coming to your website. This is the way which has changed my life !!

Thanks a lot Ezvid !!

Yea you have to have fresh contents in your site to avoid panda affect.

No doubt people like to watch videos and this is why video marketing always play an important role in driving traffic.

Default Best SEO method to beat Google Panda

Hi friends
    I just come through some forums which were discussing Google Panda but I did not get what really is it.
    But some people says that it lowers your site PR so how to protect website from Google Panda

Google definitely places a lot of value on video marketing tools. However, I am not sure what OP suggests has any thing to do with Google Panda. Panda is a ranking algorithm which seems to effect the onsite content more than incoming backlinks. You are saying that you found a great way to build backlinks to your site, but that would probably have worked great with or without Panda. It helps create a more social experience, which is good. However, I fail to understand why this reflects specifically on the Panda update.

But i don't think video is suitable for every products and company.

I think it is not easy as you can see. I have no more idea before, but you give useful information by this thread. as my point of view Google panda is the best.

Also thank you very much for sharing this excellent idea of getting more traffic. I want to test it for my website.

Thank you for sharing this but since my site is doing great even after the Panda update, I have no intentions of changing anything what I am currently doing. Nevertheless, I will look into what you are suggesting.

write every thing original nerve copy past with others than you can beat Google panda

Duplicate content is a start, but that's not all Panda is about.

Panda is about quality. Low quality content (article spinners), too many ads on pages, poor grammar, thin content, etc. It's the reason you should work to make your site the best that it can be.
    Danielle Thompson
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Quality

The best way to beat a search engine is to play by its own rules. Panda focuses on bringing quality webpages that does not only mean quality content. You need to provide quality webpages that has quality content that won't be overshadowed by irrelevant advertising and positioning. It is also a great sign for writers and content providers since people will be paying more for a good writing service.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience, it was really helpful to me too.

It's one informative article for the viewers and users.
    Thank you, this article was very useful and well presented.

Very Good and real info :0 Thanks for sharing