Thread: Free video maker for youtube videos?

Default Free video maker for youtube videos?

Hi Friends,

I have tested this method and then i am going to post it here !

How i have beaten Google panda !

Google panda is strictly catching those sites who are using duplicate content !
    You must have orignal content on your website. You can have few words or few Articles on your website. But those must be real and original.

Now what i have been doing with off page SEO ?

I am getting 1000+ traffic daily from just a simple method. I have been using Ezvid which is a free video maker which allows you to make unlimited videos and then upload them into youtube.
    Now this is what we require in uploading video. You need to make the title and description of video for a long tail keyword which has around 250 exact searches or some thing around it, and also place the website URL in description and upload the video on youtube.

Try to add more videos as you can !

After uploading a lot of videos you will see that the traffic on your website suddenly start increasing because the traffic from youtube is coming to your website. This is the way which has changed my life !!

Thanks a lot Ezvid !!

Ezvid is something new to my ears. I also upload youtube videos and I usually use Microsoft video maker. Recently I also used animoto and effects are really good. Its professional looking, perfect for affiliate marketing campaigns and video marketing.

Sky

Thanks for this information..I use animoto but Im looking into this..
    Hidden Content - Voted the #1 Internet Marketing Service

Hidden Content - Join Peerfly The Top CPA Network With Over 2500 offers

Camtasia is pretty good. I think they make a free version, but I'm not sure about the features it has vs. the full version.

just downloaded and I am going to mess around with it now. I will let you guys know of the vid once I am done. Videos are the new and untapped way to get traffic. so many do not use videos right and mess things up. If done right you can get millions of hits to your websites. Thanks once again for the download

Default I love videos.

I really like Animoto. It creates the *glitz* of a higher quality video. But the free account limits you to 30 seconds.

I've used Jing. Problem is you need to use an editor to change it from SWF to something YouTube will allow.

I like Camtasia. It's a paid program though.
    Powerful FREE 'Short-Cut' Strategy Creates Videos Automatically!
    Hidden Content