Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: How can I start affiliate marketing.

You can ask someone who has experience in this feild for a long time.

All you need is a squeeze page, an opt in form, and a sale page.

Squeeze page
    -> get a valuable freebie to let people download it for free

Opt in form
    -> they need to fill up their detail (name and email add) before they can download the freebie you offered.

Sale page
    -> after they opt in, you can direct them to a sale page and start selling them.

In fact, building a list is your biggest asset in IM. You can build relationship with your leads and you can sell them quality products by sending out emails.

After you have all these, you can start driving traffic to your website. It is good to have organic traffic and targeted traffic to your website.

One more thing what I want to add is before start affiliate marketing, make yourself able to become successful.Your marketing plan should attract targeted visitors to your service or product. With repetition, it should bring loads of traffic! Perfect your marketing plan as best as possible.

I would like to help you to start your affiliate marketing business and following tips can be effective for starting Affiliate business. First of all find a good niche marketer, you need not to ads more and more on your particular business website, Affiliate marketing need great hard work to get success on it, promoting and reviewing product or services also much needed in Affiliate marketing and build a mail list to mailing others for making good relations.