Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: PPC Search Engine List

Default PPC Search Engine List

Does anyone have a list of PPC Search Engines that they can post?

I'm sure there are hundreds but if you can list the top 10(besides the big gorilla search engines) this would suffice.

Thank you,

Cwayne
    Cwayne

Default PPC List Found

While searching through the PPC Threads, I cam across these PPC Engines

GoClick
    Abcsearch
    Pageseeker
    Lycos Insite
    SearchFeed
    411Web
    GenieKnows
    Searchfeed
    Search123

(This list was originally posted by Antechs)

Over and out.

Cwayne
    Cwayne

You can add 7Search and MIVA to your list of "throwing money away" PPC providers
    Not your typical Hidden Content

* MIVA
    * Google AdWords
    * Yahoo Search Marketing
    * LookSmart.com
    * Kanoodle.com
    * Enhance.com
    * Lycos Insite Adbuyer
    * ePilot.com
    * goClick.com
    * Search123
    * Searchfeed.com
    * 7Search.com

CWayne all those are useless. The most important ppc program are google adwords and yahoo.

Default Are they really useless?

Companies such as MIVa, etc...must be doing something right if they are still in business. Most PPC companies claim to have millions of visitors/month and millions of dollars of revenue. My questions is...who is using them and are we really missing the boat by not including the 2nd teir search engines in our SEO strategy?

Cwayne
    Cwayne

Australia - Throwing a shrimp on the barby

whats miva like?
    anybody use it?

bids seem very low

clicksor is worth try too .

2nd tier programs (like MIVA or GOCLICK) do get millions of searches a month, but you have to ask yourself a few questions before getting into these sites.

1. Can I Deal With Fraud? - All PPC has click-fraud, but they are far higher on websites like MIVA.

2. Do I Convert Bad Traffic? - Some sites have the special ability to monetize junk traffic (usually with adsense or other contextual advertising) and in my experience, the traffic that you get from third-tier PPC is usually pretty bad.

I'll give you an example. I once had a deal where I would get paid $1 for every click through a banner on my ad. (the banner was the whole page) and off adwords I was getting a 65% CTR... making each google visitor worth 65 cents.

Off MIVA/GOCLICK/7SEARCH/KANOODLE, I had over 10,000 clicks in a weekend, each one averaging 5 cents.... I thought I had hit GOLD!

Well, I logged into my stats and found that I only had 140 clickthoughs... which is 1.4% CTR - pathetic.

I couldn't prove fraud and never got my money back.

If you can deal with a fair amount of fraud and a good deal of junk traffic... go for it with 2nd tier programs, if not... don't.

i have used about every PPc engine that has been listed in this thread..i still have the accounts withthem..i don't fund them...why..because they provided terrible traffic, low if any conversions, and was just throwing money away... miva has low bid amounts so do most of them on here..its cause no one uses them..if there is a PPC engine employee that sees this PM me to prove me wrong.. i have only show results form Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing...leaning more towards Yahoo for conversion rates..it just has a better ROI
    Go to: Hidden Content and Sign up for one of our many Money Making Programs

Default Findology any good?

I've had lousy experiences with MIVA, Kanoodle and goclick.com. The worst of the lot was epilot.com who sent me the worst quality traffic of the lot.

Has anybody used Findology.com? I've been offered $50 free credit on my first deposit, but not sure about the quality/source of their traffic, so wondering if they are worth trialling.

You're best to sticking with Google, Yahoo and MSN, the majors. I've tried the second tiers before and it's mostly crap traffic.

I use now only MSN, Adwords, and overture

searchbigdaddy.com offers $100 free PPC for all new members.

worth checking out.

It was really nice info regarding the PPC Search Engine List and most of the people are not aware of that.