Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Marketing

I think internet marketing is best way better than facebook marketing.

I guess facebook marketing is still the No.1 when it comes to marketing your products, websites and everything else. It's because there are a lot of facebook users wherein you'll be able to show your products and can even sell it online.

Locksmith Charlotte Nc
    Last edited by lcharlottenc; February 9th, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

Facebook has millions of users daily but how can have them all as your friend ? Have a big list mean nothing if they are not the group that looking for your products ? They must have the need in the first place no matter what you promote. You must select the right targeted group of people to become your friend and you must have daily activity to educate them about how your products can help them.

I think facebook marketing is one of the best way of promoting your products.
    Ads more usefull then google ads

I think that Facebook is one of the best way for on line marketing because Facebook is more popular and your product got more popularity with the help of Facebook.

Default How do you make it?

Hello,
    Very engrossing choose near your forum wedsite.
    All can be wonderful.
    The colony of numberless power will grow into a dictator of virtually any man.
    Goodbay!

Facebook was indeed created to build networks of people. You can search for people or businesses in the Facebook platform who are involved in your industry and become a fan of a page or profile. By being connected to them you increase your visibility to your target customers.

I loved using Facebook for this. It was so much cheaper than Google Adwords. But you need to target an audience. These are people who are not necessarily searching or interested in your idea/product/website. So it can be more challenging.

But anyone else notice the new Facebook ads change? I was in there just the other day and noticed the interface is different. It says to choose whether you use CPC or cost per impressions, but wouldn't let me choose impressions. I only like using the impressions... so much cheaper. Anyone else see this?
    Powerful FREE 'Short-Cut' Strategy Creates Videos Automatically!
    Hidden Content

If you want to increase your fan on your fanpage ,you should marketing your fanpage ,
    you may post regularly to your fanpage
    ,to increase your fan you may like many other page ,
    like many other page ,comment other page ,you may use autolike site.
    it market your product as well as your increase your traffic
    You may help by this site :
    go to techyv.com/questions/facebook-page-or-facebook-groups

I think Social Media sites are offers a lot of scope for the promotion. We all know that the facebook is the biggest player. Promotion with the help of Facebook Adds will be a great Sale Lead. 0

Website

Facebook business is one of the best way of announcement your articles after accepting or advance so much. You can accumulate humans of your best on your created business page and you can advance your articles there as facebook is acceptable better belvedere for commercial and business as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gbhosting View Post
    Facebook is a great platform to advertise your prodcut and services. Not only you can advertise but also gives you a dice to get social with your prospective clients.
    Exactly. Well said baby.

Facebook is an integral part of your overall Social Marketing plan. Also, Facebook ads are easy to setup and provide some good options to target your audience. Comprehensive targeting even allows you to target fans of an already established Facebook page.

Default facebook marketing

marketing of your business and your product on Facebook is useful things to increase traffic for your websites.

Facebook marketing is useful to improve websites traffic and increase popularity.