Thread: How to have your site seen on the front page of google without any ppc cost.

Lightbulb How to have your site seen on the front page of google without any ppc cost.

Grettings Everyone,

The quickest and most effective way to advertise your online products and gain massive exposure as well as sales, is to have them on the front page of Google searches. This brings in people who are actually LOOKING TO BUY your product/service. This is called targeted traffic, which we all know is the most effective traffic out there. You can do all of this and more without having to pay for any PPC or SEO advertising cost. All you need to do is open an account @ www.usfreeads.com. It's completly free to get an account , however for serious sellers I'd suggest getting a premium account which allows you to post unlimited ads and these ads are shown before the free ones. For example, as you can see in the ad below , I'm a premium seller which allows me to post several ads on the site for a number of affiliate programs I'm involved in. The below ad is currently on the front page of Google, see screenshots.

My ad apears on the front page of Google when someone is looking for my product or something similar. How cool is that ??

For the serious sellers , go with a premium account , for the newbies go with the free account , however, as I mentioned, the premium ads are shown before the free ones, Keep that in mind. Once your ad is place , it's goes live instantly across 50 different websites including usfreeads and also includes Google indexing as you can see above.

You can visit them here www.usfreeads.com

Hope this helps,

-Mike

Mike;
    Anyone who has promoted a business online knows that classified ads don't get page #1 results. I see that the link you provided is an affiliate link (38795) so what I think you are really doing in promoting your usfreeads.com on this forum. I don't think that is allowed.
    Don Jeffre
    Vilonia, AR. USA
    Hidden Content

Revenue,

Just to confirm , please go to Google and type in " elevated power list ". At this very moment , it slid down to the 5th slot, out of 22,000,000 results. Pretty cool for a classified site I'd say.

I look at your classified site and it look good for promoting any business. About position ar any keyword on top i think it will not possible for every keywords like Competitive keywords. It possible when you go with SEO activities properly, if you want ranking on your keywords without any PPC cost...