Thread: oneNetwork Rocks!

Default oneNetwork Rocks!

Check it out, Check it out!

Hi guys... I have been getting a substantial number of clicks for downloadable software programs such as Symantec and Trend.

How many people use Symatec and how many people use Trend to protect their computers?

Thanks,

Cwayne
    http://www.ThrillaMilla.com
    Cwayne

all the techies usually use trend or mcafee, if you can write an ad pointing towards techies then it should do a high volume of sales. I know this because I am a techie myself, plus have countless of top name friends in the computer business. symantec is pointed more towards the non techies so if you can put like, Know nothing about computers, but yet need a reliable antivirus software? or something like that. hope it helps

Default Thanks Kimmy.

I wasn't aware of your facts below but will be sure to remember them in my marketing efforts.

The fact that oneNetwork has both Trend and Symantec is very good for Affiliate Marketers.

Have you had any affiliate success with either programs?

Thanks,

Cwayne
    Cwayne

Quote Originally Posted by cwayne
    I wasn't aware of your facts below but will be sure to remember them in my marketing efforts.

The fact that oneNetwork has both Trend and Symantec is very good for Affiliate Marketers.

Have you had any affiliate success with either programs?

Thanks,

Cwayne
    oh i havent tried them, I do new clickbank products as my niche now, I'm pretty sure you should get a good response with adwords for those products though if you are using adwords

Havent tried them either but sounds like I might real soon!

Please do give us a try. We would love to have you. If you would like, you can contact me direct and we can discuss.

Thanks

Richard
    Join the Affiliate Revolution at:Hidden Content

Default oneNetwork Rocks

Whos your guys favoirte pokemon to set up rocks/spikes? Personally I like Forretress but am soon gonna try out others like skarmory. So who do you guys use and why?