Thread: IS there any way to check website traffic?

Default IS there any way to check website traffic?

If i enter the "abc" in google search bar then i want to know the traffic of each result on first page

like how many clicks 1st result is getting in a day
    2....?

and for 3... so on

AwStats or your host own statistics program is the most reliable and accurate, most people are using google analytics but any PPC provider should provice stats.

google analytic is the best source to check these kind of activities and i think its reliable also.

Default hi all!

hi all! my nick PHABTHEAPHGOM

Google Analytics, AWStats, and a variety of different WordPress plugins such as Rank Checker should be able to tell you this information.

I think you can not check any other website traffic. No one providing this kind of statistic Data. You can only check your own website traffic using Google Analytics, Statcounter or any other traffic analysis tool.

Actually there are a lot of tool available on the web. But if you are searching on google then i recommend you use Google Analytics. Cheers

I think you can try Woopra, they support live tracking multisite with only one account for free (limited to 30,000 visitors / month but you can upgrade later with some fee). You can monitor live website static via PC, Android and Apple device.

You can use Google analytic tool,webmaster tool to check your daily traffic on your website.These are reliable and best tools with best features as compare to another basic tools.

Its bit difficult to track others traffic sources.The best traffic tracking tool is obviously the Google analytics but you need to have access to that site and its set up Google analytic account.Alexa can be a good option to get some idea about others traffic sources but it does not tell in depth like GA does.
    Last edited by pusan; November 16th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content - The New Micro Job Site

Google Trends uses data from Google search, Google Analytics and other third-party market research services. Since Google search is the largest source of traffic to most websites (especially those in the tech domain), Trends for Website can give a fairly accurate estimate of site traffic.