Thread: New CB Order Form

Exclamation New CB Order Form

Notice everyone:

re: New Order Form

ClickBank will be testing a new single-page order form in the coming days. This new form simplifies the order completion process and incorporates much of the feedback ClickBank has received. No account changes are required. Market analysis indicates that a single order form can decrease consumer confusion and apprehension while increasing conversion rates and sales. The new order form integrates seamlessly with properly configured accounts. Check the FAQ for account configuration information. Every effort has been made to validate the new order form with prior documented functionality. All information passed to the current order forms will be preserved and consumers will automatically be redirected to the new order form. Properly constructed product pages will automatically take advantage of this new functionality. Look for the new order form in the coming days.

Q: Will the old order forms continue to be available?
    A: All requests to the old order forms will be redirected to the new, single-page order form.

Q: Do I need to make changes to my account or product page to use the new order form?
    A: No. The new order form integrates seamlessly with properly configured accounts and product pages and will continue to capture all of the appropriately passed information.

Sounds like this will be better for sales.

That has been on Clickbanks site for awhile now.

I am still seeing the 2 page Order Form. Not sure when they will switch. Unless they are only showing the new one page Order Form to certain parts of the world for testing purposes.

Is anyone seeing the new one page Order Form?
    Hidden Content
    The ultimate Software to organize your Clickbank sales!
    Get your Free 3 day Trial today!

Nope, it still displays like a raspberry yogourt label!
    Ask me how to take an ebook away from the customer that got a refund.

Yeah, I assume it will be a while. I remember when they were going to offer Paypal the same thing happened, it took them longer than they expected for it to go live.
    Hidden Content most recent post...
    Hidden Content