Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer old movies to new movies?

Default Do you prefer old movies to new movies?

I actually prefer new movies, i find it difficult to watch old movies because they have very dull settings and background.

hard to say.. oldies are good to learn changes in society over the years, the new ones help understand better the world we live in :P

I like latest movies now because the special effects is way better than the old films that are made.

it depends on the movie. There are some great old movies and great nw ones. it's also interesting to watch how a particular genre evoves and changes over the years

Default Re:

I like watching new movies...But at some time old movies can be great also..

you can't beat some classic old movies

I don't think its easy to say on this one - as in all timespans there's good and bad. it comes down to personal choice of genre in most cases. there are many both old & new films that have become 'classics' for whatever reason

old movies are fine while new movies are great

For me, I prefer new movies. The special effects are obviously more advanced than in old movies. And in cases of 3D Movies, you can actually feel that you're part of the movie.And that's cool.

Thank you very much, a really nice sharing

Not about old or new for me, if it's good, has a solid plot, then I'd go for that. I dunno if it's just me, but there seem to be lots of new movies now that fall short in terms of having a good story to tell.

as long as it has a good story, great characters and superb delivery, I do not care if it is old or new.
    EASY method where affiliates are making $35,909 Hidden Content

I love old movies. They're an inspiration

new movies because I haven't seen them yet and they provide good stimulation to my brain. Of course we all have past favorites, but your list will never grow unless you see new ones ..
    Bruce is the Hidden Content guy. My other skill is analysis of the Hidden Content market and of course there is my brand new website: Hidden Content

I typially like new movies better but some old movies are just classics and must see's