Thread: Crude Oil Prices

Default Crude Oil Prices

Crude oil prices are jumping up as the unrest in the OPEC countries have expanded its limits and now it has engulfed many Arab countries which has resulted in the rise in the oil prices and ultimate effect of it is felt on every commodity of the world.
    Some times I wonder why USA is so crazy about taking control of oil reserves and the answer is very simple as it can effect the whole world with in no time.

Definitely True

Quote Originally Posted by Carvar View Post
    Crude oil prices are jumping up as the unrest in the OPEC countries have expanded its limits and now it has engulfed many Arab countries which has resulted in the rise in the oil prices and ultimate effect of it is felt on every commodity of the world.
    Some times I wonder why USA is so crazy about taking control of oil reserves and the answer is very simple as it can effect the whole world with in no time.
    I think you are right here.

Default Crude Oil P

Crude oil is still at 89.15 , price has increased there is lot depend now on OPEC meeting and world economy crises to move oil. It is not possible for me to predict oil price, as this works on economic and global news.

Default Crude Oil Prices ..

hi friend...,
    Oil prices rose to around $112.75 a barrel on Thursday, buoyed by supply disruptions in the Gulf of Mexico and lower Brent output along with disappointing data from China, which raised hopes in some quarters of further monetary stimulus there.
    Brent crude for September delivery was up 61 cents at $112.75 a barrel by 0953 GMT. U.S. crude was up 47 cents at $93.82 a barrel.
    The oil price remains underpinned by supply restrictions in the North Sea due to maintenance and port closures in the Gulf of Mexico as the hurricane season gets underway.

Nice sharing.I like this.

so what are the latest prices on this