Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Ways To Increase Your Site’s Traffic

Default 10 Ways To Increase Your Site’s Traffic

1) Create Extra Links

You can improve the rank of a post or page just by putting out links of that post or page. If you have a post about “the coolest shoe design,” for example, put a group of links around the web leading to “the coolest shoe design” page. It is possible to use this technique for any keyword.

2) Modify Post Tags

Find out which keywords result in being directed to your post. Add these keywords to your tags and this will increase your search engine rankings substantially. In other words, if your article “10 ways to get traffic now,” shows up for the keyword “get traffic now”, add the keyword “get traffic now” to your tags for that post.

3)Follow The Leader

A good way to increase your traffic is to invite readers to follow you on a social media site; stumble upon or digg for example.

4) Post At Specific Times

There is no right time to post an article, but do pay close attention to your stats. If you know there’s a specific time you get high traffic to your posts, save the posting for then. Save your greatest articles and submit them at the times or days with the most traffic generating potential. Greater views will attract more attention and can get more links or social votes (if you are posting on social media sites). Maybe a Monday is better for you than a Sunday, or a Saturday than a Friday. Maybe early in the morning than late afternoon? Choose your best!

5) Re-edit

Make sure you edit your posts before submitting them. Editing makes a big difference. Plan out how you can improve your title, paragraphs, flow, grammer etc. Every little change plays a role in the ability of a post to drive traffic.

6) Give ‘Em What They Want! Give ‘Em What You Promise!

The title of your article should give away what your content will be about. Make sure your content promises the title of your post. Your viewers are coming to your article to find a solution to a problem or need. If you give them just that, you will get them hooked. If you fail to do so, they will simply move on. Do not go off topic.

7) Get Subscriptions With The Top Industries

The latest news in your niche by the top industries will be sure to drive curiosity and tons of traffic. Subscribing to these top industries will provide you with quick updates on the latest news, and sharing your thoughts on these topics will give you a boost in traffic.

8) Donate A Post

Come up with an amazing post? It’s not a bad idea to submit your article to a popular site in your niche. You can get some serious traffic and increase recognition of your website.

9) Article Ideas

Find stores and view some articles. Or go to a popular site, and make some observations. Find out what techniques are implemented in these articles to make them so popular. Check out the title and the content. Write tips for your next postings.

10) Build Connections

Answer your reader’s questions. This is a sure way to show your viewers that you care about them. Providing them with information and answering their questions will help you gain their trust. If you solve their problems, they are most likely to return again!
    --- Master The Art Of Hidden Content ---
    --- Hidden Content ---

I think it is important to have content that readers are interested in.
    EASY method where affiliates are making $35,909 Hidden Content

also dont forget about bookmarking, video submission, rss feeds, article marketing etc.

powerful information! Thanks
    Make $10,000 a week with Hidden Content

Hi The main thing we have to do is ,Find stores and view some articles. Or go to a popular site, and make some observations. Find out what techniques are implemented in these articles to make them so popular. Check out the title and the content. Write tips for your next postings.

Thanks & Regards

submit article on digg! i get hundreds to thousand hits in lessthan 30minutes whenever i submit article on digg

submit articles to good directories, creating quality backlinks and modifying post tags are sure ways to help increase traffic.

High quality, over delivering content works best...but I agree with eveything in the thread.

Default Pinterest

Hey Guys,

I would suggest Pinterest.

I wanted to increase my Pinterest Followers Level because I am sure this social network has huge opportunities in term of product selling and referring traffic.

Generally, I never buy any Followers or Fans because most of the services sell fake y spammy followers.

But I tried Social HQ and they claim to sell real and targeted Pinterest Followers. Few days after my order, I could see that I had a huge increase in Pinterest Followers and that most of them are actually real.

GOOD SURPRISE.

This is the link guys : buypinterestfollowers.me

Cheers and good luck

Other traffic methods:

Social Bookmarking

Facebook Fan Page Marketing

I am not informed with the right post tagging until I have read your post! I am used to just adding the main keywords I have used in the article as tags. I learnt something here, though some points mentioned are already old they still work!

Thanks!
    Sky

thank you for all methods

Smile

great! thanks for the information journey
    Last edited by jakedrake333; June 20th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
    For more information Hidden Content

Default Very well composed article

Very well composed article, Enjoyed that.

The main thing we have to do is ,Find stores and view some articles. Or go to a popular site, and make some observations. Find out what techniques are implemented in these articles to make them so popular. Check out the title and the content. Write tips for your next postings.