Thread: $1 dollar biz is growing fast

Default $1 dollar biz is growing fast

want to get into a program that`s expanding fast
    join http://1-dollar.biz/?owner=jessy

Have you already started earning with it?
    Hidden Content

Affiliate Program Directory
    Maintained by a Chic!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mintinfo
    want to get into a program that`s expanding fast
    join http://1-dollar.biz/?owner=jessy

my question to u is, how much u have made.........also this is fake because let says i refer 5 friends and they pay $5 then how 1-dollar.biz is going to pay me $3215......even though they r only getting $5.........just spend sometime thinking this..........

Default my downline so far

My Downline

1 + ZEUScos13
    1 + p4t
    2 + jessy
    3 + george
    2 + robot
    2 + Radetzkyking
    2 + jacko54
    2 + wailoon
    2 + richguy1
    3 + spiffycentaur
    4 + Tink
    5 - buddyc
    3 + canuckgirl
    3 + Goldentrichold
    3 + atannorazmi
    3 + zyduuu
    2 + great
    2 + nestegg
    2 + jscheok
    *** the numbers in front of the member names represent that persons position relative to myself. The person at #5 has paid me.

So, in other words, this is a pyramid program that increases it's width by 5x every generation...

probably the first layer or two made *some* money, but the layers would look like this:

People

.. and so on.

Even if you are number 5 into the program, 15,000 other people would have to join before you get paid.

Number 25 into the program? 78,000 people to go before you are paid.

Let's say you are person number 625 into this program (which you would be lucky if you were in that high). Roughly two million others would have to join in order for you to get paid.

So why would I send a dollar into the program? THat would be a waste of money.

Default attitude and effort yields results

Attitude and effort yields results therefore if I only made $2 from this then it would be worth it which I have already achieved. If you only made $100 from this program would it not be worth the $1 you spent. I belong to many proggrams I`ve also spent $50 and more to join some hyped up offers and never made a dime. It would seem as if some people go out of their way to critisize others for no apparent reason other than to satisfy their own egos.
    I posted another ad for a hit exchange program offering a free 25 member downline and people questioned it saying maybe the members you will get are from backword countries. There is a natural law called the law of averages, so imagine if only one of those 25 members turned out to be really profitable for you. You got him free without effort!

People who promote this junk should be in jail.

This is eWealth.

People here run real businesses and promote real products.

This is probably not the best place to recruit people for your high tech chain letter.

Downliners for mintexc
    1 + ZEUScos13
    1 + p4t
    2 + jessy
    3 + george
    2 + robot
    2 + Radetzkyking
    2 + jacko54
    2 + wailoon
    2 + richguy1
    3 + spiffycentaur
    4 + Tink
    5 - buddyc
    5 - Golfpro
    4 + rakasya
    3 + canuckgirl
    3 + Goldentrichold
    3 + atannorazmi
    3 + zyduuu
    2 + great
    2 + nestegg
    2 + jscheok
    3 + rwong410
    3 + mark

***This is not a forced matrix!! you need only 5 members signing up after each other for you to get paid.
    Evry new member gets his own page. In the name list above you will see a number before the name. That number represents their position in my matrix. You see two #5 right , that means that
    those two members are the ones who paid me. If you take my refferal link and
    delete the end where it has my name (mintexc) then take any name from above you can view their page and see where my name (mintexc) i

you havent seen half the stuff posted in this forum buddy. "make $10 000 per sale". c,mon what a joke. How many times can someone repackage some garbage ( eg. rich jerk) and try to selll it to some unsuspecting fool for a hundred bucks. What do you call a real affiliate program. I own a clickbank storefront, I sell that $%$0

If you want to be taken seriously then I suggest that you stop promoting pyramid schemes and using the term "downline".

so you did some research, that is what an administrator should do. I would also suggest that you search the other posts and issue the same warning to the promoters of such programs. You might find a few.

Quote Originally Posted by mintinfo
    so you did some research, that is what an administrator should do. I would also suggest that you search the other posts and issue the same warning to the promoters of such programs. You might find a few.
    I always question and call out these "HYIP" and "downline" pyramid schemes. I am not singling you out.