Thread: clickbank guidelines

Default clickbank guidelines

i have a website coming out and i want to offer three plans, one for $34.95, one for $74.95, and one for $154.95

is this possible? I thought i read somewhere that the most expensive ones clickbank product could be is $49.95, but i cant see that anywhere on clickbanks site...

Quote Originally Posted by ColaDesigns
    i have a website coming out and i want to offer three plans, one for $34.95, one for $74.95, and one for $154.95

is this possible? I thought i read somewhere that the most expensive ones clickbank product could be is $49.95, but i cant see that anywhere on clickbanks site...
    I've seen SEO software sold on CB for $197. I think the max price that you can charge is about $300.

Anything over $50 you have to get approved for.

ok but can i have the options for the $74.95 and $154.95 on my site when i submit it to CB for approval?

Correct me if Im wrong, but the site has to be digital, there cannot be any hands on services.

Yeah I believe it does have to be digital. You should be fine if you have those options on there. They will probably ask you about it, but I don't see there being any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nebula1
    Correct me if Im wrong, but the site has to be digital, there cannot be any hands on services.
    what do you mean? im asking about price requirements and if i can submit my site to clickbank on which i plan to have services above $49.95

He is saying you can only sell digital products. Like if you said I'll create 20 ewealth accounts for you. This is a service. And would be different then if you had a report on how to create 20 ewealth accounts. Just an example.