Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning the hard way

Default Learning the hard way

I have been a virtual assistant for the past 2 years and I have experienced the best and worst of buyers. Right now I still have collectibles of around 600usd. Never mind...lesson learned the hard way.

I feel you.. There are just people in the internet who just enjoy ripping people off.. What you can do is to learn from your mistakes.. Carry on..

Red face

I agree. Learn from your mistakes as it will strengthen you to do good next time. As you've said that you've been a virtual assistant for month’s right? I believe you have learned the flow of online marketing. So why not build your own niche and be your own boss? You need not to work for others for their gain but you are doing it for yourself. At least being a virtual assistant didn't just give you hard times but it as well provides learning that could be a use.

Think about it! Be your own boss and be successful.

Good luck!
    Hidden Content
    The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
    Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee - Hidden Content

Hi friend I believe you have learned the flow of online marketing. So why not build your own niche and be your own boss? You need not to work for others for their gain but you are doing it for yourself.

Thanks & Regards

I hope there would be strong laws that will protect freelancers from fraud contracts and related stuffs. But what can we do the net is spammed by people who wanted to earn money in an unethical way. I guess we all have to be smart and keep ourselves from malicious offers.

Ya i feel your pain, am also a victim :[

Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.

Well theirs not really any better way to learn than to have experience from it and learn from your mistakes. It could be because people are stubborn and hard headed lol. Don't worry im one of them too.

I knew somebody who has been on your shoe. And i feel for you.

That's the reason why sometimes it's hard if you don't ask for upfront payment.

Sometimes it is really challenging in working online. You have to risk your skills, time and effort with any assurance if your boss will pay you.

That's the attitude! You have to learn the hardway to make you more effective and do the best.

'There is no Failure,
    only Results..,'

Only sometimes the results you envisioned are a little different than you initially
    had in mind. It still will be Results, at least now you can teach people what not to do.

'Good Judgement comes from Experience,
    Experience comes from Bad Judgement'
    You can Discover - The Vision - Free Preview, and Learn More about
    the - Happy Writing Lifestyle - at: Hidden Content

I think after persisting for so long, faced so many obstacles, you are better equipped in this game than any body else.

finwiz, you are absolutely right. Persistence is key to success in this industry. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Internet marketing is about the same (maybe + or - 0.1%)