Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create free website for online earning purpose?

Default How to create free website for online earning purpose?

Hi,
    I want to create my own free website to earn through pay to click/affiliate programs like Google Adsense programs or any similar programs, so want guidance on contents and developing website, also suggest me any genuine programs which would help me in earning money.

When I first started with a web site I designed it on Intuit. I tink they have a start up for about $4.99. Check it out. Good Luck.

The first thing you need to decide the concept on which you want to make a website as it will be truly quite helpful to earn a huge amount of money. The website you are making should be a huge traffic niche where the demands should be huge. It is a good post as you can get a huge amount ideas from here.

hi,
    i want to create my own free website to earn through pay to click/affiliate programs like google adsense programs or any similiar programs, so want guidance on contents & developing website, also suggest me any genuine programs which would help me in earning money!

Hi,

You should think first what is your website is all about. Then just visit blogger in order to create a free blog site. Create an account on blogger then place some google ads and other affiliate like clickbank to earn via online. I've already have this two. Try it out.. GoodLuck!

Just think of a concept for your website that will attracts your customer's attention.
    Affiliate Marketing explained for beginners >>
    Hidden Content <<

yes you can create a website just log int blogger or worldpress the create the blog for earn the money

You can create a free blog by using any free blogging platforms like blogger or wordpress but you cant make a site free without costing any money.However google adsense no more approve any free blogs or sites in their network.Atleast you must have a top level domain and some good content to get approval from them.

sorry, no idea!

Yes try a free blog on blogger then do some soild seo on it and when the traffic is generated put ads on it for earning money.

You would probably be better off getting your own domain name and hosting account and setting up your own website with them. If you have your own domain and hosting it will do a few things for you:

you should decide about your website name and domain etc then made up a site which could be your dream sight through which you could earn more money but you have to do some seo work too for the listing of that website and for traffic purposes.

If you want to make money with adsense just make a blogger. Its free and depending on the time you invest, can get you lots of traffic and money.
    Be careful when you get started not to fall for get rich quick schemes. Stay focused and you can start making money online sooner rather than later.
    It will take you a bit of time to get the hang of it, but itís not as difficult as many make it out to be.
    Aside from adsense, you can also make money by promoting other peoples products through Clickbank and Commission junction.
    Like I said, be careful not to fall for scams.

Deb Dresses

If you just want to promote your affiliate products I would suggest you to use free blog site. You don't need a website for you do not have your own products. You can make full use of your blog to review your affiliate products, share the benefits and other useful information. Hope this help.

Talking Free blog plus you get free subscribers

Hi I know a site where he can give you a free instant blog and instant subscriber. If you want to kn0w just send me PM.

Note: this is not just a blog, you can earn here too.