Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Google SERP

Default Google SERP

Are there any tools that check for rankings on an specific region?

Actually I'm using Google insight for particular region.

Check your Google SERP rank free.

^ I use that site to check mine. It's pretty reliable and free.

ETA* I just saw the region part of your question. I'm not sure if this tool does that.
    Hidden Content - Testimonial Of a Skeptic!

I go to this site to check on my SERP:
    http://www.searchenginegenie.com/goo...k-checker.html

Search for firefox addons, or use software.
    Many of them can help you, but you should be careful with using such softwares. Google do not like to get automated queries which put load on their servers

I always use Google insight if I want to check.. I think works well with me...
    Try it..

Google insight works great. You can also use the google homepage feature by clicking the particular country that you want to see results at.

Get a link from these top 10 sites. If any of these top 10 sites link to you, your site will get a huge boost in rankings. Try Wikipedia, since it is #2 ,put your site in the external links section. Get more sites to link to you. Issue a press release and send it to as many press release sites that will accept it. If the release goes to Google News and Yahoo News, you stand a great chance of having one way links to your site.Its give high page rank results.

This is because lately Google has been giving more weight to authoritative domains (non-commercial educational sites like bu.edu are especially well regarded). They are doing this to avoid listing duplicate content in the SERPs. For example, if you write an article and publish it in yoursmallwebsite.com and also in bigandimportantwebsite.com, they will list the version of your article hosted in bigandimportantwebsite.com and drop the one in yoursmallwebsite.com.

Check out why Hidden Content was recently declared as the best investment of the next decade by the NIA.
    Hidden Content and I'll follow right back.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverReport View Post
    Thanx for sharing - I have used SEO PowerSuite for these things earlier, but nice to have a webresourse which does part of it for free . whenever I'm not close to my computer

Thanks Jenie0109, I do not know if you are banned or not. However I like the google serb address you posted and I use it. One can narrow down the search to different countries, this I liked very much.
    Vizhinjam: A 21st century Real Estate gold mine, visit Hidden Content

Google adpreview tool will help to check the ranking in specific regions i.e the local domains.

Google insight is better tool.

I think firefox have an add on to search your sites SERP, I'm not familiar with the exact name of the add on, if you are using firefox just click on tools menu and click on add on and do the search.