Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: clickbank vs commission junction

Produce Excellent Manufacturer Embelleshment Styles

Through the entire times when embroiderer just working itogether with cautiously twine and also catch inside constructing embelleshment models in regards to the materials or perhaps clothes,it really is identified that the majority of the recently been ingested just before they are going to conclusion a straightforward art.

Default Scanned Embelleshment Models : Trademark and also Accreditation

Scanned Embelleshment Models : Trademark and also Accreditation

Just about the most difficult components of generating itextiles together with padded photos to them will be steering clear of accreditation difficulties or perhaps infringements to be able to copyrights. In the event you reach a graphic by just replicating from your internet site, there is certainly typically absolutely no way to learn when it is inside the community website or otherwise not. As opposed to ian expression or perhaps report, photos take time and effort to analyze carefully adequate to learn if they cost nothing to utilize or otherwise not. Together with terms, you can actually work these by means of Cityscape or another equipment and discover when they have recently been printed on the web; inside published kind it isn't as effortless to ascertain.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned true affiliate deals like Amazon, eBay or LinkShare... these guys not only give you a huge variety of products to choose from in your marketing, but also have the trust that automatically comes with having these huge brands, therefore your conversions will be typically higher...

i think click bank is better than junction

For me clickbank is better as I have used them first. Commission junction has their own target market different from clickbank though. Clickbank is more focused on selling information/virtual products unlike commission junction.

Results and opinions does differ from person to person.

Sky

cool,this is good site,i'll recommend this to my friends

they're two different beast.

One is for digital products (clickbank) and CJ for psychical products.

I've made a lot more with Clickbank myself.

The infoproducts are going less profitable now so ClickBank become less effectve

Absolutely agree that CJ is the best for real products or some kind of soft licences etc. Possessing a rea target traffic can bring you a very interesting profit!

I want to be affiliated with clickbank and cj both.

Default hey

I support Click bank because their product commission is much higher than CJ. Otherway CJ does not count all leads and clicks.

clickbank doesn't have the punch that it did a few years back
    ********Generating Free Traffic Is Easier Than Most People Believe*******

>>>>>>>>>>>Hidden Content <<<<<<<<<<<<

Clickbank for me... so much user friendly.

Default Higher commissions does NOT mean more money

Quote Originally Posted by jasonflink11 View Post
    I support Click bank because their product commission is much higher than CJ. Otherway CJ does not count all leads and clicks.
    Just because CB commission is higher doesn't mean you make more money.

You can sell 2 CB items for $50 and it be a hard sell. Or you can sell 20 CJ items for $10 with an easy sell. So a hard earned $100 against an easy $200; now does a higher commission mean more money?

In regard to counting every click, just put your link through a click tracking prog. I'm sure you are right about CJ not counting them all but that will prove it.
    If you want to make sure all sales are counted offer a decent bonus whereby the buyers have to send you their receipt to get the bonus. You then send them through a single opt-in squeeze page to get the bonus so now they are on your list. Keep the receipt stored in case of any later issues and take up the 'missing sale' with CJ (and/or their vendor) if they didn't give you your commission for it. You now have proof of sale and they can't argue with that. You still have a buyer on your list even if CJ/their vendor do argue about commissions due and it turns out the buyer did not buy through you after all. I've known some affilliates give their bonus out to anyone supplying a receipt no matter who they purchased through. That way they get a buyer on their list in exchange for a few digital goodies.

Avaniceday

Tony

In my opinion clickbank has better products to promote.