Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Internet Marketing saturated?

Default Is Internet Marketing saturated?

Is Internet Marketing saturated?

I canít tell you how many times Iíve been asked that over the years. And my answer today, is the same as it was in the beginning;

ďAbsolutely NOT!Ē

While it is true that Internet Marketing has changed dramatically, and there is fierce competition (especially in adwords and Google) Internet Marketing remains a viable source of income for anyone willing to apply proven techniques from those who have mastered it.

In many ways Internet Marketing is better today then ever before! Higher commissions, more and better products, and more and more companies jumping into the Internet Marketing Pool!

So learn the techniques, duplicate the ones who have been successful, and know that you are in the best opportunity out there!

James Prince
    Liberty Solutions Group

Default Your Right

I believe in my own words about saturation of Internet Marketing.
    For every industry out there their is a niche in every niche there are unlimited angles for every niche.

Yes broad keywords are saturated that is why you got to find you niche audience are there are all kinds of people out there so there are unlimited angles to market you just got to know what you are looking for and how to do it.

Interenet Marketing is changing everyday new products on the market are being made as we speek to be distributed within the internet and of course there will be a market for you.

Make Sure to take action because you got to test to find out if something works and when it does stick with it and try something else then you find another one and on and on.

That is why it takes alot of time to build your business and that is what people don't understand about it. It doesn't work overnite they quit because of all the promises that were gave to them. I know this was me a few years ago.

When I found that out I put it all behind me and move forward. I hope this helps all of you strugging right now. Talk to you in the forum Mike.

To be candid with you, I think internet marketing is somehow saturated not helped by the fact that many people keep coming in by the day. The funny thing is that as some rush in, so do they also rush out.

nice thread...useful info
    The fastest way to succeed is to get STARTED!!!

I agree, there is tons of potential with Internet Marketing.

I particularly like SEO and search marketing. I am really amazed at the free advertising that keyword research can do for you.

If you find a keyword niche that is not too domainated if you site starts getting page rank then you can get so much free traffic.
    Hidden Content Get Google's Search Engine Optimization 22 Page Visual Starter Guide

Perhaps i think that internet marketing is not saturated as many of the lines are still opened.

Nice topic to discuss,i think the internet marketing will never be saturated.

I agree, I don't think IM will ever be full saturated. All you need to do is find an untapped niche and work it to the bone. There are hundreds of them out there.
    FREE 3 Day Video Course Internet Marketing Hidden Content

Well, I hope it's not saturated, since I'm just getting into it....

My question is: What does "saturated" mean to you, in terms of earning potential? No money in it at all or hundreds of dollars a month as opposed to thousands a day?

Interesting comment.

the most important part is for us to be more creative. dont let the negative views stop us from trying.
    Newbies Guide to Internet Marketing
    Hidden Content

I personally agree with your statement, it must not be that saturated because there are practically millions of niche out there waiting to be explored and domintaed. Just start with a unique niche and you will always know that there are a lot of ways to make money online with a new niche.
    Click on this link NOW to start making money online: Hidden Content

It's not that saturated, I can say that the standards of search engines became higher to really filter the best results and sites.

Default Internet is great example of glass half-full vs half-empty

It's all in the perspective. In fact my own perspective shifts from moment to moment. Some moments I think it's a wide open vista of as yet untapped possibilities. The next I think so many know so much more than me and have been at this so much longer what possible chance do I have to succeed?

So I'm learning to maintain an even keel -- not get too excited when it looks like I finally have a chance to negotiate Mt. Internet profitably, and not get too depressed when I do dumb things like have my security program erase all the tracking cookies to the only site I've found that gives me a WORKABLE blueprint to make money -- and now their network won't let me back in, to my deep regret and dismay.

Yet here I am, taking another step because I DO believe there's income to be made online and I'm best off joining a group like this to help me.
    Have you tried the secret Hidden Content

Default Is Internet Marketing Saturated?

Absolutely not! Internet is actually the largest market on the planet. You can reach such a large spectrum of consumers that it makes other markets so small in comparison.

I do have to say that the competitions is very fierce. However, there's like of beginners online not knowing what they're doing. For beginners I recommend education --- not saying go out there and buy up all the books. But I do recommend that you pick one and learn from them. Once you learn from them, you can do alot of the research and test marketing yourself. Only reason I recommend learning from a guru, is to eliminate all the mistakes that you would normally would make. It'll save you time and money all together.

Internet is out there and it'll always be a Big Market until computers go away.

Good Luck,
    Tony L.
    Affiliate Marketer

Become a Super Affiliate Marketer Today: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Saturated? No. Competitive? Fiercely yes.
    The number of users who visit the Internet
    increases literally exponentially by the day.
    Someone has to satisfy the informational
    needs of these hungry visitors.

Just my 2 cents opinion.