Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting A Green Business

Default Starting A Green Business

I heard that this type of business focuses on conservation of the earth. Examples would be switching to solar power from electricity, getting energy savers on your computers, recycle materials, recycle materials that could be made into other beneficial materials, replacing all candy machines with healthier foods, etc...

I also understand that Government Grants play a large role in getting these types of businesses started. This is free money only if you can persuade a committee to present you the funds for a specific project that you want to start.

I am preparring to write up a proposal for a committee to start my own green business. It will be non profit of course and will be ecologicaly functionable. I want it to benefit the community and get recognized by people that matter.

Does anybody have input in this area of business??
    Make $5000 with your own yard
    cleaning business.
    PM me for additional details.

Default Going green

Like you, I am interested in green businesses for profit and to save the planet. So far i have seen and like services that are design to change behavior like shopping bags that are replacing plastic bags; information on conserving electricity, water and gas; getting the most out of items by donating used items that are still working to poor communities or salvaging valuable materials like copper from them before disposal. Where would you like to go? Perhaps light energy and better energy storage devices?

IMO, teh internet bunisness is also kind of Green business, because something such as the office, and the traffic all can be saved!

If all the people in this world thinks the way you do,then there might be somehow a cure for global warming that is happening to us now...A big horray!! for both of you..the world needs the type of persons like the two of you...

Quote Originally Posted by executiveleads View Post

Does anybody have input in this area of business??
    I think that energy is going to be one of the biggest issues over the next decade for the western or developed world.
    I have been looking at micro-generation of electricity in the UK. Where I live, wind is no good, I dont own enough land to make a heat pump pay.
    But, I have found a new type of solar cell called a PV (photovoltaic). This converts daylight (as opposed to direct sunlight) into electrical power.
    The catch is the cost. Even with grant funding in the UK, it costs more to install than you could ever make back.

Failing these ideas, there is always plain old energy saving.
    For UK users, this is a good start
    http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/

Any ideas from other parts of the world?
    Adrian

Thanks you three for your replies.

Yes I do believe that an Internet Home Business could eliminate the office and having to drive to work. As far as global warming, that is said to be one of the biggest myths presented to Americans in all of history. Not only does electricity and energy help preserve the earth, also recycling, and re using plastic products. Using less packaging and re using waste for other materials.

I want to focus on making a business that is 100% natural green. No hazards to the earth.
    Make $5000 with your own yard
    cleaning business.
    PM me for additional details.

Don't have any idea of business nut now a days people are searching for good plumbers,electricians,carpenters etc...So I think it would be good if we train in it and expertise in it.....

The approach is good but the ideas that you've just mentioned like conserving energy and recycling products are highly capital intensive projects. Financing those projects is a big issue. I think you first need to consult your local government or higher concerned authorities for that before you proceed further.

This is great. People do need to be more aware of how to take better care of the environment without having to spend alot of money!

------------------

cell phones

thank fully the Globe celebrated a recent past day like 'earth day [hour]'. we need in each day such hours, i guess..

-

-
    “It was a wonderful finish. It wasn't the world's best tee shot, but then I got the ball on the green and rolled in the putt.”
    -

---------------------------
    Hotels Ballina

Clicks on Google for GREEN related things are increasing exponentially... a good business to get in for money (green) as well as the environment.
    Want to do Internet Marketing but don't have the time or know-how?
    You don't have to do a single thing!
    Visit Hidden Content and find out how!
    Really -- you don't have to do a single thing!

What is defined as a green business?

------------------

wunda machine

Default Polo T shirts

Polo T shirtsare suitable for people of different ages and backgrounds. There are different companies selling Polo T shirts. Among them, Burberry Polo shirtsare very famous. The types of polo shirts are also varied.
    Short-sleeved polo shirts are designed for producing a cool and comfortable summer. Polo custom fit shirts are designed for people who pursue uniqueness and personalization.
    Women’s RL polo shirts can make you sporty and bouncy.

Green business, is enterprise that has no negative impact on the global or local environment, community, society, or economy a business that strives to meet the triple bottom line. Often, sustainable businesses have progressive environmental and human rights policies.

Going into a green business is a very beneficial matter especially for the environment. One of today’s biggest issues is the ecological imbalance brought by modern technologies. Well, it could not happen if these technologies are properly utilized and not to the point of abusing the mother earth. Humanities and its invented machineries trigger pollutions, global warming, abnormal climate conditions and the like. What can we do to at least minimize or prevent the potential killers of our Earth? The Earth has been laid ill for many decades past up to the present time. Are you not afraid of what might awaits us in the morrow? Very fearful, isn’t it? So we got to do something!

This is the reason why I really appreciate efforts to save our Mother Earth’s condition. Green businesses like what you plan to implement is constantly playing a big role to regain the beauty of the Earth.

I admire you for the showing of love and concern towards restoring a green environment. This business’ main benefactor is no other than our Mother Earth. It badly needs hospitalization and I wish that in soonest time possible, the Earth will no longer be dependent to dextrose and medicines. I hope everyone could understand what I meant by it.

Putting up a green business may not be initially easy to achieve. Like you, you’re on the process of creating a proposal for your project that fits for the welfare of the environment. Of course, before writing a proposal, you need to define one of the environmental issues and dilemmas today. After doing so, try to brainstorm on what might be the possible solutions. For example, if you sought an increasing problem with non - environmental method of garbage disposal, you might think of finding benefits from this group of garbage. You might end –up proposing “Garbage Recycle” project forming a non – profit organization to pilot the initiation and implementation.
    After defining the solutions, state then your general and specific objects for putting up a particular green business. Be able to discuss its benefits and the beneficiaries. Go into details while making a discussion. Give a strong emphasis on its major advantages especially that you’re talking about environmental affairs.

When the discussion is done, also include the financial investment it might takes to materialize the proposal. Make sure that it will be assessed to be financially friendly project proposal. You must also consider the people involved in the project. It is very important to define the roles of the possible constituents for this project. Please, assure that no financials involved, it’s good if you could really find truthful volunteers who shows the same love and concern for the environment. These people do not expect anything in return of their energy, time, and effort for the green business. Of course, for every kind act, there must be corresponding rewards.

If you’re up with that, you can now start forming the summary of the project proposal. This time, make it very brief and accurate pointing to the goals of the project for the benefits of the environment.

This is all I could share with you. I hope that my simple ideas helped you in pursuing this endeavor. I love knowing people like you who express by actions the concern for the aching environment we had nowadays. I wish you success with this green business.