Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How to chose best clickbank product?

It would be best to know your market. I always look at what my market likes and needs. Clickbank products are best for a very targeted group IMO.

Default Web Designing ,SEO India,Web Development

Hi, everyone I am a new visitor for this thread..What is click bank product?I need the explanation and the usage of this click bank product..anybody..?

I'm new to clickbank. Still trying to find which products actually sell and which have the highest conversions

i choose a product based on niche demand and commissions
    Make 70% promoting my new Clickbank product that is taking the home based biz niche by storm! Read more about Hidden Content

I check out the commisions, check the product and if possible, will buy it and if I'm happy with it, will promote it.

I really dont understand what you means with duplicate content and to chose best CB product.for me to get CB product is depends on the return ratio and gravity.and CB already give it free for us.

The niche is always the most difficult part of the process! lol
    Hidden Content - For Fast Application Approval, input Preston Million into the referred box when singing up!

Quote Originally Posted by rosetaylor01 View Post
    ...It’s always best to start off with these products as high gravity is an indication that many affiliate marketers are promoting the product.
    The only problem with this advise is you might have a problem in marketing your product with your own site. However, it's much better if you have your own way to market this highly competitive product.

#

When you are in Clickbank website, click on the marketplace link that you see at the top. You need to choose a category. You do not necessarily need to find a category that interests you. You just want to make money!
    #
    Step 2

Next you select the "sort by" option. Find the one that says, "high gravity". Now you can hit the GO button.
    #
    Step 3

You will find on each listed item that the lower right corner will show a gravity number. The gravity is a statistic to show you how well the product is selling. A number above 100 is very good!
    #
    Step 4

Products that are constantly selling means the person who made the product page did an excellent job in attracting sales. You want to promote products from people who are serious about making money. If they take good care of their sales page, that means they are serious

#

When you are in Clickbank website, click on the marketplace link that you see at the top. You need to choose a category. You do not necessarily need to find a category that interests you. You just want to make money!
    #
    Step 2

Next you select the "sort by" option. Find the one that says, "high gravity". Now you can hit the GO button.
    #
    Step 3

You will find on each listed item that the lower right corner will show a gravity number. The gravity is a statistic to show you how well the product is selling. A number above 100 is very good!
    #
    Step 4

Products that are constantly selling means the person who made the product page did an excellent job in attracting sales. You want to promote products from people who are serious about making money. If they take good care of their sales page, that means they are serious.

Just my opinion, but ....

... the clickbank marketplace really sucks
    - its soooooo slow and gives very little facilites to do
    do fast detailed searching for products that really
    fit my niche.

I have been using the "CB Super Analyzer" for
    the past two weeks and I've saved tons of time
    and picked out more targeted products.

Should I post a link ?
    maybe it not allowed ?

just google "CB Super Analyzer" and you'll find it.

BTW - it doesn't cost anything ( or I wouldn't be using it hehe )

Tim.

What are the exact metrics you should be looking for when you decide to promote a Clickbank product? Is it the gravity is all you should be looking at or is there something else? Think about it for a moment. A product that has 100 affiliates who show manage to sell 1 product a week or 10 affiliates who sells 100 products a week? First scenario might give you as high as 100 gravity but the lower gravity product might actually converts better! Who has the answers please do contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerofsuccess View Post
    I'm new to clickbank. Still trying to find which products actually sell and which have the highest conversions
    Look at the gravity rating; the higher the better.
    Want to do Internet Marketing but don't have the time or know-how?
    You don't have to do a single thing!
    Visit Hidden Content and find out how!
    Really -- you don't have to do a single thing!

Hidden Content
    Weight loss menus|programs|plans

Default Your own affiliate program for your own product or service

The average affiliate marketer just goes out and finds a product… any product that has a high commission… and throws up a link and sits back and HOPES that someone will click on it and buy the product.