Thread: New Shopping Cart Im starting

Default New Shopping Cart Im starting

I am starting an online clothing store/shopping cart.. i have a couple things to put on it now, what others options do i have to fill the store with cool clothing products, affilliate programs do anything like this? thanks in advance

Default RE: shopping cart full of content

Are you referring to the actual content? Or the shopping cart. Do you have a shopping cart yet?

Well referring back to your question. Yes, if you do not directly wholesale products you would have to affiliate.
    Thanks!
    LULU
    Real Estate Marketing Pro
    Hidden Content

If your shopping cart supports drop shipping, you could fill your online store with products quickly.

If is does not support drop shipping, you may want to look into an eCommerce shopping cart solution that does.
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    - Learn more about SEO, Request Help with SEO from other webmasters, and SEO Experts -

You can try drop shipping, as long as you get good terms with a company and most importantly a solid returns policy then Its a very good method of building up your business. When you start to sell products in a large volume then you just start to stock them yourself. What software are you using for the cart by the way?

Its not like all time niche product, is it? But good idea would be to go affiliate marketing. Might hit a large traffic.

Hi folks,

And, which sopping cart do you use to build up online store? I believe that Magento is better for any serious webshop.

Default Hi

Hey whats up guys! I am also happy to see people that aren't just spamming.

Emaly

quick money

I would like to suggest you AJ Shopping Cart. It will provide you more user friendly features.

Online shopping is very common today. Through online shopping customers can sit in their home and purchase the materials they want. The concerned people will deliver the products to their home. The payment can also be made through online. But more care should be taken in case of online marketing because there is no direct contact with the customers. With the development in technology these kinds are services are increasing which makes the customers job easier.

If you're selling women's clothing then you can offer the following accessories:
    Jewelry, Handbags, Belts, Hair accessories.
    You can match up each piece of clothing with the corresponding accessories and add a picture to illustrate how the complete outfit looks.
    Are you just starting out in business? Are you tired of your business looking like a ghost town? Here is your solution. >>> Hidden Content

Hi, You can go with ZS Cart to create your online store.
    ZS Cart - SAAS Ecommerce Shopping Cart Software Solutions Provider

Urban Clothing products are available in Ballersonline both for Men and Women.Urban Clothing has brands like Coogi, New Era ,Nike, Robin's Jean , Asolo,Bally, Clae, Fennix,
    Prada, Seanjohn and True Religion

It is good when you can manage payments together with shipping options. And affiliate section is a cool suggestion as well.

Default New Shopping Cart Im starting

i am working with php and mysql i want to make a shopping cart that will save the product_names and product_prices add all of these items up display them to the costumer.

then after this i want to have the customers information sent to me via email so i can run the card and mail them the products

any suggestions? should i make a whole new page that will save the values? i am really stuck thank you in advance for any help