Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezine Advertising

Default Ezine Advertising

I just like to pick the minds of people about different forms of advertising to get a good idea of what most people see as effective strategies for lead generation and sign ups.

What kind of results are you guys getting using ezines and what are your suggestions? Are there any paid sources you would recommend?
    **No Downline Growth?**
    How A Simple 3 Step System
    Is Igniting Duplication In My
    Downlines FAST! Click Here
    Hidden Content

I would say to do PPC 1st because that gives you live testing
    of ads and results for low cost, around $10 with bids at $0.06 - $0.08,
    which will give you approx 125 clicks.

Keep tweaking...
    Then when a PPC ad and message is working..

We can then then start putting large 1 time investments
    into ezine advertising that costs $15 to $70.

anyway, that's how I would do it... maybe others have better ideas

we see all the time people saying to write news.

but besides the news owner sites, I never heard a success story about it.
    anyone got more than a few clicks from article writing ?

hmmm, are ezine and article sites the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by ad network View Post
    we see all the time people saying to write news.

but besides the news owner sites, I never heard a success story about it.
    anyone got more than a few clicks from article writing ?

hmmm, are ezine and article sites the same ?
    article writing's nice

could also submit articles to ezine owners. better chance of article
    being published if the article looks like its giving value before
    taking.

Thumbs down

ezine advertising is old news.

You guys are way off base.

Do keyword research and you can rank for millions of long tail niche keywords on Ezine.

I've literally made $x,xxx off of one article on more than one occassion.

Do the keyword research, write a good article, submit it. Once it's live link to it from blogger or squidoo, social bookmark it, it'll bring traffic.

Default Ezine Advertising

Advertising is always a good way to create traffic online for web site. But Ezine advertising can be more than good, it can be excellent. This is because Ezines, tend to be very targeted, they are opt-in, and often they are distributed by email. This means they get more attention than an ad casually placed elsewhere – because they are more “qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by michelclarke View Post
    Advertising is always a good way to create traffic online for web site. But Ezine advertising can be more than good, it can be excellent. This is because Ezines, tend to be very targeted, they are opt-in, and often they are distributed by email. This means they get more attention than an ad casually placed elsewhere – because they are more “qualified.
    Do you have a list of ezines??
    Worlds Fastest Website Flips?
    Free Report Reveals How To Get Started In Website Flipping
    Hidden Content

While writing article, it is essential to use targeted keywords. Usually, readers look for something more specific and type those keywords in search engines, which are simple and sound familiar. Hence, articles need to have simple and familiar wordings or phrases to target customers.

And, content plays a crucial role in driving massive traffic generation. Write good quality content articles and make them more interesting, so that readers after reading once, come back to that site time after time. Informative articles also help to gain the trust of readers and increase traffic, resulting in an increase in the sales and earnings.

hope help and good luck!

Arrow

Ezine advertising is one of my favorite sources for advertising. I actually pick this method over PPC because you can make a huge return on your investment. This method is very powerful if done right.

1. Have to have a strong ad
    2. Target your audience perfectly
    3. Only stick to solo ads.

Hope this helps you out some.

Hmmm....may be you guys are right...I should also try it

I believe it is depend how important your membership for people. I mean why they should sign up?
    My website provide article directory, currently many people like to join to article directory that's why for me SEO is enough as lead generation. currently I have thousands of members.

Default PPC Vs Ezine

Pay per click advertisement will bring you immediate traffic but often times it is traffic which is just browsing your website. Writing ezine articles will actually bring you targeted traffic and as affiliate marketers this is what we are looking for. People who spends time reading an article are more knowledgeable about your product or service and they are following the article because they are interested in something. Not just browsing.
    An Investment Which Guarantees You Profit
    Hidden Content

Articles are a great way to drive traffic for those long tail keywords. You should not only submit your articles to the directories, but make sure you write articles and content for your own site.

Quality articles is key. You don't just want the link juice...take the extra time to write a well written article and it will get picked up and used across the web resulting in even more link juice.

The problem most people have with article marketing is that it's tedious work. It doesn`t have to be tedious...If you break it up and submit just 1 article a day, combined with all your other marketing methods, you should see some great results.
    Crazy Custom Hidden Content - Only $27
    Make Money With Logos - Hidden Content

I've done well with Ezine articles for the past 3 years. It's just really hard to come up with quality articles all the time.