Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Why use commission junction?

Mianly good CPA and lead based progrems

Quote Originally Posted by Lila Diller View Post
    I have been working with clickbank a little, but I would like more info on what the pro's and cons of commission juntion are?

Any input would be great.
    You should try them as most of sites choose one affiliate network to work with.
    So cj will have different programs than clickbank.

If you expect them to back you up when an advertiser decides not to pay, think again. They won't. I've had problems recently with KEEN through CJ. They owed me $1,200 in commissions and were trying to say the emails that were used were suspicious. I contacted CJ and they say that it doesn't appear that I did any thing fraudulent, yet I have to appeal to the publisher and CJ will do nothing to back me up. I have busted my butt to promote these people and now I get shafted because they aren't finding the promotions to be a profitable as they hoped. KEEN said that not enough of the people who signed up through my links came back and spent more money. How is that my fault? Maybe their psychics suck and the people were unhappy?? The bottom line is that I've been cheated out of $1,200 and CJ doesn't seem to care at all.

Commission junction is fine, but its also a little difficult.

I think newbies should probably stick to Clickbank first, as you are given your commissions accurately, and on time. You don't have to deal directly with the advertisers, and there interface is much easier to navigate.
    M. L. Jr
    Stop waisting your hard earned money on get rich quick scams

Hidden Content

First, I wanted to say that I believe. CJ knew that a company did not pay me and did not give a damn.

But my question is about the amount of the commission. It looks like it should be paid before that amount was reached.

Quote Originally Posted by kikidee View Post
    If you expect them to back you up when an advertiser decides not to pay, think again. They won't. I've had problems recently with KEEN through CJ. They owed me $1,200 in commissions and were trying to say the emails that were used were suspicious. I contacted CJ and they say that it doesn't appear that I did any thing fraudulent, yet I have to appeal to the publisher and CJ will do nothing to back me up. I have busted my butt to promote these people and now I get shafted because they aren't finding the promotions to be a profitable as they hoped. KEEN said that not enough of the people who signed up through my links came back and spent more money. How is that my fault? Maybe their psychics suck and the people were unhappy?? The bottom line is that I've been cheated out of $1,200 and CJ doesn't seem to care at all.

CJ is the good program

Commission Junction is great

CJ is one of the most trusted network...!!!

Commission Junction is not quite as simple as using other affiliate marketing sites, the quality of the companies selling through Commission Junction make it a worthwhile addition to your affiliate marketing strategy.

Here you can be depend your self on the basis of commission. you may find yourselves turned down by some merchant, as they decides who they want to approve the level of commission.

cool,this is good site,i'll recommend this to my friends

Commission Junction is a little more difficult to get used to than Clickbank,

Commission junction is very good, but as been said earlier, it is very hard to get started, which is really annoying