Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Is any one making good money doing forum marketing ?

I am earning around $20-$40 a week in forum marketing.Except the money i also love the ideas especially the marketing tips and advices to be successful.

Default i make $

like $100 a day but not with clickbank

It is proven effective for a marketer to earn money through forum.My first job is about forums and most of my earnings every week comes in forum marketing.

Do forums actually help in getting traffic? Is that marketing your website through forums? I am really confused of what you guys are talking.

Can you tell us more about the strategy that you use? Do you use forum marketing only?

Default what do you mean by capture page link?

Quote Originally Posted by darquoy View Post
    You join lots of forums about the opportunity you're promoting, and put your link into your signature (not just your ref link, best would be a capture page link where leads get to fill out a Form that will build you up a mailing list)
    Hope this helps
    Roland
    I am also new here. Pardon me for the remedial questions but I am not sure I understand what you mean by capture page link.
    I have some websites, each dedicated to a particular niche. They really do not sell anything except what is offered through the banner ads, adsense, amazon, etc.
    If my sig is mywebsite dot com obviously this is not what you mean. But what type of capture page link could I put? Is this only for those that actually offer something such as an ebook or other digital type downloadable product?

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    i wouldn't say i have many conversions from forum marketing but I do get some strong back links...
    Strong backlinks how? From your URL being in your sig for each post?

Forum marketing it is used to build your list first not to make sales!At least i use forum marketing to build my list!

Thumbs up

As I write this reply from my home office which I 'retired' too about 3 years ago, I have to admit that, yes, I do make a few bob from affiliate marketing.

It is good marketing. first you know about forum marketing then start it confidently.

You should use forum marketing to grow your business not only your money your business will automatically grow your earnings