Thread: Would anyone promote this...??

Default Would anyone promote this...??

I just wanted to get some general feedback on a site that one of my friends is launching, I am going to help setup a few things on the site...

My friend is a VP of sales for a fortune 500 company and has been a top sales producer for 16 years. He currently writes training programs that reps and managers can utalize to sharpen their sales skills. He is going to write a full a-z sales guide and then have a graphic designer spiff it up with some graphics in a pdf.

He currently writes marketing materials for a number of companies so the guide will trully be awesome, not to mention the sales letter and the autoresponders. Almost anyone that is in sales will benefit from this product.

Here is the breakdown....

Clickbank Managed
    $97 Guide
    75% Commision

$17.95 Recurring Monthly Newsletter
    50% Commisions

What do you think of the offer? Does anyone have a site or a niche they promote that this would fit in nicely with?

I look forward to your comments.

This sounds pretty good to me. Sounds like it'd do good on PPC. Seems like a very untapped niche. The high payout helps as well.

Yeah and the product really is going to be awesome. Once I test keywords I am going to release a list of the top 20. If you are interested in testing this please respond "Interested" to this thread.

I will revist this in about a month and PM everyone with a list of keywords and some conversion data. I already know one keyword that should convert at a crazy rate!!

Let me know if you would like to test this baby out.