Thread: CPA offers shut down...anyone having this problem?

Question CPA offers shut down...anyone having this problem?

I`m member of another niche forum where this was posted. I`m just getting started myself, but I keep hearing similar stories and I`d like to know what to do should I come across this problem for myself. I`m sure the original poster wouldnt mind me asking this question here. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you get around it?

Mike

-------------------------------------------------
    My CPA Offers Keep Getting Shut down.
    A couple of weeks ago I started running PPC campaigns with domain names keywords. I tried it a couple days later and got some fasts impressions,clicks, profits and then I noticed a slow down... Google had shut down many of my keywords asking for me to raise my bids from .10 and .20 cents to .50, a dollar, even 5.00's.

Slowly (hours) every one of my adgroup became silent and I just paused the group.

Today I had some time to try it again. The impressions and clicks were fast and furious again and I made a quick profit but then again the click-thrus slowed down and sure enough my keywords started getting shut down again.

It seems like as soon as the kw converts a few times it gets paused.

I'm running a direct link to the merchants landing page which is highly relevant to the domain keyword that I've used. My ad contains kws that are present on the landing page as well.

What am I missing here? Can anybody figure out what I'm doing wrong?

---------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mbomb View Post
    I`m member of another niche forum where this was posted. I`m just getting started myself, but I keep hearing similar stories and I`d like to know what to do should I come across this problem for myself. I`m sure the original poster wouldnt mind me asking this question here. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you get around it?

Mike

-------------------------------------------------
    My CPA Offers Keep Getting Shut down.
    A couple of weeks ago I started running PPC campaigns with domain names keywords. I tried it a couple days later and got some fasts impressions,clicks, profits and then I noticed a slow down... Google had shut down many of my keywords asking for me to raise my bids from .10 and .20 cents to .50, a dollar, even 5.00's.

Slowly (hours) every one of my adgroup became silent and I just paused the group.

Today I had some time to try it again. The impressions and clicks were fast and furious again and I made a quick profit but then again the click-thrus slowed down and sure enough my keywords started getting shut down again.

It seems like as soon as the kw converts a few times it gets paused.

I'm running a direct link to the merchants landing page which is highly relevant to the domain keyword that I've used. My ad contains kws that are present on the landing page as well.

What am I missing here? Can anybody figure out what I'm doing wrong?

---------------------------------------------------
    Google hates any type of affiliate link and will slap you quick. Solution? Get your own domain name.

H Garcia

I agree,

Get your own domain name and do a landing page. I don't do PPC and CPA, but I do use Adwords from time to time with promoting other things like my whole site in genural.

Also the CTR is also important. If you have a low CTR rate then Google will want more for each click.
    Hidden Content - lists some of the best networks online.
    Hidden Content - Over 3,000 Affiliate Programs - Contextual Ads, CPM Popunders, Pay Per Lead, plus more

I agree,

Get your own domain name and do a landing page. I don't do PPC and CPA, but I do use Adwords from time to time with promoting other things like my whole site in genural.

I battled a bit with getting shut down too! Adwords is FOS though. I now use microsft adcenter with some success. They are a lot more lenient!!