Thread: I am *Excited* to help....

Default I am *Excited* to help....

Hey eWealthers,

I just wanted to share my excitement about taking a position with ROI Rocket as an Affiliate Manager.

My goal is to bring a more "Personal" approach to affiliate marketing. I want to offer my help to EVERYONE on eWealth!

Some of my main goals are.
    * Higher Payouts for the offers you are promoting
    * Faster Payouts
    * Personal Support (My Office & Cell #, My Email, Etc)
    * MAKING YOU MORE MONEY!!

I want to talk to EVERYONE...even if you are a complete newbie I am willing to help you start profitable campaigns, etc.

...or

If you are a super affiliate, webmaster of a site that needs more traffic I can help you out there as well.

So to keep my promise on the "Personal" note my cell is 773-573-0764 and my email is mike@roirocketcorp.com

eWealth is all about helping and I though this would be a great way to give back to the forum that has helped me so much in the pas
    I look forward to hearing from everyone,
    Mike

Mike.......congratulations on your new position and the excellent post. It is great to see such personal involvement.

btw.........I am going to move this thread to the CPA section as I think that is a better fit than the CB section.

Thanks Colin! Hopefully this will spark the CPA section of eWealth a little more and get some great conversations going!

By the way guys if you call me directly as you are signing up I can get you approved immediately and then we can talk about which offers will work best for you.

Congratulations Mike! Having a fellow ewealther on board as an AM for ROI Rocket is exciting news, and should further help with the development and growth of this section.

Thanks Trudat. I will definately keep everyone updated on our top converting offers, etc.

There are a ton of new offers going up next week - some big names

I just signed up to https://www.roirocket.com under Mike and got approved under 10 mintues . Thanks mike looking forward to working with you.

Default Mike the Man for ROI Rocket

Mike I want to thank you publicly for getting me approved by ROI Rocket in a jiffy, you have already shown that you are dedicated affiliate manager and always ready assist ROI Rocket affiliates and their questions, keep up the good work Mike.

I'll second all the previous comments, a previous application to roirocket seemed to get ignored but Mike sorted me out with an account real fast yesterday.