Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with people that are NEVER wrong!

Default Dealing with people that are NEVER wrong!

Working here at the Uni I constantly encounter people that are never wrong, never make mistakes and never say sorry even if they blatantly stuff up....oh and they are good to shift the blame on someone else. How do you deal with people like this in your work/home/family?

I just let them know that they are that kind of person and thats there is no point of arguing with them. If they continue arguing I tell them - ok you are 100% right, I confess lol
    LOOKING FOR HOSTING? You got it: Hidden Content , then use promo code "hgc25" when asked and get first month only for 0.01$ or 9.94$ off
    Hidden Content - choose your hosting from the best now Hidden Content

Just calmly prove them wrong all the time, eventually their 'never wrong' attitude just won't wash anymore and they'll start to look stupid.

normall what I did was I tried to get all prove whenever I need to do with him. Mostly Log Sheet with his sign. If he include in same project with me whatever he do I asked him to sign ... or I tried to get every documents about what he did, when he did . If any problem come up.. I show everyone all the prove that I had untill he get fire (I'm bad bad guy)

But that only I did if Someone shift the blame on me about their problem.

oooppppssss.... I have encountered lots of them. those whose ego is as high as the tallest building existing(don't know what it's called).

Well, i deal with them with lots of calmness, even if being calm in front of them is as if the most impossible thing on earth. Reverse psychology works for them in my cas. (hopefully to you to. )

Dealing with these kinds of people can be very difficult. However, I also think that we can also act like them at times. I mean nobody wants to be proven wrong.
    Improve your business by outsourcing:
    Discover the advantages at Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by merjoem32 View Post
    Dealing with these kinds of people can be very difficult. However, I also think that we can also act like them at times. I mean nobody wants to be proven wrong.
    Huh, show's what YOU know...I LOVE being proved wrong....er....wait...I gotta think about that one....

Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooDude View Post
    Huh, show's what YOU know...I LOVE being proved wrong....er....wait...I gotta think about that one....

When people act that way all the time... you don't have to prove them wrong... everybody else already knows something is wrong with them.
    --
    James Rogers
    Hidden Content

First off, don't stoop to their level. I'm a "kill 'em with kindness" kind of person...gave up getting angry (except at my hubby )

Thing is, with that type of personality, eventually their "true colors" will show. As cyberlinkpro said, everybody else already knows what's wrong with them.

HOWEVER, all of the above is not valid if you are a man and the "always right" person is your wife or girlfriend.

Then these rules apply:

1. The woman is always right.
    2. When in doubt, refer to rule #1

Hidden Content - Real Advice & Help From a Real Person

Hidden Content - Confused? Over-Whelmed? Frustrated? This WILL help.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooDude View Post
    You just like a good argument Boog, go on admit it....doesn´t matter if you are right or wrong.
    Hidden Content Jani G´s Facebook Ads for FREE! Put this on auto pilot and snooze!
    Hidden Content

eWealth: the only way to Affiliate Marketing Success!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PotPieQueen View Post
    Then these rules apply:

1. The woman is always right.
    2. When in doubt, refer to rule #1

As A miserably happy married man this is the best advice I have seen for this post or you could always go postal on em

Quote Originally Posted by ArtColombia View Post
    You just like a good argument Boog, go on admit it....doesn´t matter if you are right or wrong.
    Prove it!

Actually, just incase anyone believes that, it matters to me a great deal, in fact it's only the things that I feel strongly about that I bother to argue about.

BoogalooDude - that is EXACTLY what I tell my hubby...

I only argue with you because I care! !
    Hidden Content - Real Advice & Help From a Real Person

Hidden Content - Confused? Over-Whelmed? Frustrated? This WILL help.

I just ran into this type of person today. I am a Project Manager at a fairly large company and I had to deal with one of our customers Purchasing Managers today.

Our business is Engineering based and I had to deal with this guy who knows absolutely nothing regarding the tehnical side of the business.

So I had to spend 45 minutes listening to this guy explain why he was right when he didn't even know whathe was talking about!

You talk about frustrating.

ncsu95