Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Can One Affiliate/Merchant effect Whole Clickbank?

Well, first off its more like 1.4 with one of my accounts. And, not all of my months are 220.. that's my biggest one I'm working with Clickbank for about a year now.. A bit more.

Have a wonderful day

Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatFX View Post
    Well, first off its more like 1.4 with one of my accounts. And, not all of my months are 220.. that's my biggest one I'm working with Clickbank for about a year now.. A bit more.

Have a wonderful day

Richard.
    That's what Im talking about.

Damn, $220k a month is a hell of a big income. I'm need only $5000/month, I can do pretty well here.... P=

Quote Originally Posted by dog_24 View Post
    Damn, $220k a month is a hell of a big income. I'm need only $5000/month, I can do pretty well here.... P=

The figure of $220K per month is probably Gross Income. You need a large Advertising Budget in order to generate Sales of Richards caliber. Most people are not in that position, so work within your means and be sure to remain Focused on what you do.

Try to hit that $5000 per month plateau and then keep working on increasing it accordingly.

Don't try to do too much or you will become frustrated, broke, and quit.

Can no one else see this?

TheGreatFX repeatedly claims large incomes right before he announces the launch of some "revolutionary" site which then flops.

He can hardly speak English, do you really think this guy is making millions?

Come' on.
    And God Said... "Clickbank is Profitable Again" >> Hidden Content

Damn I love these guys, believe w/e you want... My english is not my primary language, so I don't really give a damn what you think about it.

I guess you are making so little money that you don't wanna believe some one with english as bad as mine is making much more, hehe That's ok.

Some of you will join and make a lot of money, some will sit and watch from the side and some will say "ooh, you can't make so much money", I think we know which one is you

BTW, I supplied proofs in the past, so... believe me or don't, that's your call and problem, not mine... and by the way my last website is really good, the only problem was - it didnt get approved by Google Adwords... the conversions, regardles to that, are awesome.

Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by wealthymarketer View Post

Come' on.
    You're an idiot.

Richard,
    Is your MoviesCapital site Adwords-approved? (since your sig says it's not P2P)?

It isn't P2P, it is 10000% legal, but Google doesn't approve it, because of some technichal documentions...

So sad,

Richard.

You know, I personally hate the skeptics, I had a "Biz Opp" site at one time, and all I got on forums was 19 yr old jealous losers who had nothing to do than pathetically attempt to stab at me. Anyone who wants to know if something is real can easily email clickbank, supply the url of the "proof" page, and they will tell you if the earnings are congruent. Have a nice day.

I am also waiting to promote a legal movies download site.
    when are you going to get into the CB marketplace?
    Place Entire Clickbank Marketplace on Your Own Domain!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

With that site, probably never;(

I can't allow any Aff join it... Some rules to maintain

Richard.

TheGreatFX repeatedly claims large incomes right before he announces the launch of some "revolutionary" site which then flops.

Come' on.
    I think you need to change your nickname,
    it is unworthy of you.

Come' on.
    I think you need to change your nickname,
    it is unworthy of you.
    I think richard's site is revolutionary , no other site like it , and after promoting
    it my instincts did not lie.
    the fact that google didn't approve it has to do with a 5-6 company monopoly over the Movie download search terms on google, theirfore google will never approve anyone else even if they do not break copyright law. at least that's the way i understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatFX View Post
    It isn't P2P, it is 10000% legal, but Google doesn't approve it, because of some technichal documentions...

So sad,

Richard.
    Oh I see. I used to make a nice chunk with P2P sites with Adwords, but those days are over... aaanyway...