Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Is their any wealthy people out there willing to help?

Default Is their any wealthy people out there willing to help?

Hello all,

I’m looking for that one wealthy or millionaire out there in this world to help this old Soldier to fulfill his dream after retirement. I’ve spent 20 years in the military and never complained about life. I have a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful children who supported me through many tours around the world. Since I was a kid I loved to fish. I love to fish to relax and I love the competitive aspect of bass Fishing. For years now I tried to save money to buy a Bass Boat, but as usual something always comes up and then the money is gone. Bass boats are very expensive and this middle class guy cannot afford it. It has always been a dream of mine to be competitive fishermen. I would say I’d sell my sole to the devil to have a new bass boat, but since I’m a good Catholic boy I can’t do that.
    I’m aware of other charities out there to help the poor and fight diseases. Yes, I donate to those organizations too. I’m just looking for one wealthy person out there that is looking to do a good deed.

I’ve never asked for money from anyone in my life, besides from my Mother when I was a kid. Look I know I’m going to get a lot of flack from people about this message. I know that money could be spent in better places. I know I’m going to nasty emails. I just want to be content in life. If you would like to help, email me at
    Last edited by ColinSick; March 26th, 2007 at 02:29 AM. Reason: email deleted

Nice, but i hope you realize that your post is similar to millions of other charity posts floating internet with majority of them being fake
    LOOKING FOR HOSTING? You got it: Hidden Content , then use promo code "hgc25" when asked and get first month only for 0.01$ or 9.94$ off
    Hidden Content - choose your hosting from the best now Hidden Content

Not to jack your thread, but while helping him out, do any millionaires want to pay for my education? Damn text books are expensive!

On a serious note though, you have an entirely wrong mindset right now. You won't get anywhere asking for someone to buy you a fishing boat. Even if you get it...so what? It'll hardly help you the next time you want or need something. Now, you've certainly come to the right place to learn about how YOU can make the money FOR yourself, BY yourself. A new bass boat is what, About $3,000? Even if you take things slow, you should be able to make that in 6 months with all the information here if you take this seriously.
    Good luck.

Right, like old saying goes (at least where i live lol)- why give him a fish if you can give him fishing-rod and teach how to catch a fish If speaking about fishing here
    LOOKING FOR HOSTING? You got it: Hidden Content , then use promo code "hgc25" when asked and get first month only for 0.01$ or 9.94$ off

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime” is the quote.

Or in a version more applicable to us marketers:
    “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you can sell him fishing equipment.”

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty79 View Post
    Hello all,

I’m looking for that one wealthy or millionaire out there in this world to help this old Soldier to fulfill his dream after retirement. I’ve spent 20 years in the military and never complained about life. I have a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful children who supported me through many tours around the world. Since I was a kid I loved to fish. I love to fish to relax and I love the competitive aspect of bass Fishing. For years now I tried to save money to buy a Bass Boat, but as usual something always comes up and then the money is gone. Bass boats are very expensive and this middle class guy cannot afford it. It has always been a dream of mine to be competitive fishermen. I would say I’d sell my sole to the devil to have a new bass boat, but since I’m a good Catholic boy I can’t do that.
    I’m aware of other charities out there to help the poor and fight diseases. Yes, I donate to those organizations too. I’m just looking for one wealthy person out there that is looking to do a good deed.

I’ve never asked for money from anyone in my life, besides from my Mother when I was a kid. Look I know I’m going to get a lot of flack from people about this message. I know that money could be spent in better places. I know I’m going to nasty emails. I just want to be content in life. If you would like to help, email me at email deleted
    That sounds like a scam dude. I just signed you up for a free gas card at that email address. What I really meant is that you have been signed up to receive spam. Just like you spammed this forum with your weird and lame attempt to get someone to buy you a boat.
    Last edited by ColinSick; March 26th, 2007 at 02:29 AM. Reason: deleted email address

I'm looking for someone to buy me a pony!

Smitty is evidently Net savvy enough to log on via a proxy but can't figure out a way to make money online.

If this were actually true I would be inclined to help out. I would much rather buy Veteran a bass boat then to hand money to people who don't know how to stop having kids when they cannot afford to support them.

Hi!

It's not that I am against charity.
    But even if your demand might be somewhat legitimate.
    Everyone here probably would ask for something from a millionaire.

I would love to have just a million dollars, hey if you have 50, you can spare 1right?

I don't think demands like these are cool... but that's just what I think.
    Hidden Content I'm tired of people having to pay for basic information. I give it out FREE! I give 4 free ebooks, no emails asked!

Hidden Content Get your but in gear! There IS a free way to make money on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by dppls View Post
    Hi!

It's not that I am against charity.
    But even if your demand might be somewhat legitimate.
    Everyone here probably would ask for something from a millionaire.

I would love to have just a million dollars, hey if you have 50, you can spare 1right?

I don't think demands like these are cool... but that's just what I think.
    I agree. They are not cool at all.

btw.............I am against almost all forms of charity. Whether it is the Red Cross, The United Way, or a local outfit, they all are too inept at running their operations to get a dime out of me. They need to learn some business acumen and maybe they wouldn't have to be constantly begging for other people's hard earned cash.

In my opinion somebody in the United States who has made a million dollars has already had enough of it taken from them by the government. The last thing they need is people trying to get their hands in their pockets.

A million dollars isn't all that much these days anyway.

Ha, some great replies in this thread

'People' is plural so it should be 'Are there any wealthy people......' not 'Is there......'. If someone donates to you, you can send my fee for the English lesson to the ewealth slush fund.....

Quote Originally Posted by ColinSick View Post
    btw.............I am against almost all forms of charity. Whether it is the Red Cross, The United Way, or a local outfit, they all are too inept at running their operations to get a dime out of me. They need to learn some business acumen and maybe they wouldn't have to be constantly begging for other people's hard earned cash.
    I agree. It's the same thing Andrew Carnegie believed when he wrote his essay "The Gospel of Wealth". Carnegie wrote:
    "...for one of the serious obstacles to the improve ment of our race is indiscriminate charity. It were better for mankind that the millions of the rich were thrown into the sea than so spent as to encourage the slothful, the drunken, the unworthy. Of every thousand dollars spent in so-called charity to-day, it is probable that nine hundred and fifty dollars is unwisely spent-so spent, indeed, as to produce the very evils which it hopes to mitigate or cure."

Quote Originally Posted by mojojuju View Post
    I'm looking for someone to buy me a pony!
    Put me up for a pony also...
    Oh, and some clowns...
    Hidden Content I'm tired of people having to pay for basic information. I give it out FREE! I give 4 free ebooks, no emails asked!

Hidden Content Get your but in gear! There IS a free way to make money on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by dppls View Post
    Put me up for a pony also...
    Oh, and some clowns...
    Good luck with the clowns. In most countries, the trafficking of clowns is punishable by life in prison, or even death.

I wouldn't want to be the recipient of a black market clown.

looks like he will not reply