Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Clickbank Account Stats

Default Clickbank Account Stats

Ha, Clickbank seems to be more screwed up now than ever. But I'll keep this topic solely on account stats. So since last night, I logged into my account with the regular login and sales were looking kinda low (and kinda missing), so I logged in with the old form and there were my missing sales (I think)

My sales bar in the old account says one thing, while the actual sales stats say another, while the sales bar and stats in the regular account show another. So who the hell knows what my sales really are! Nearly 24 hours later, same crap. So yeah, that's just one of the tons of problems CB is currently having (and not fixing).

honestly it wouldn't be so bad if they at least posted an update on their news blog saying "there's a problem, but we're working on it".. but we hear nothing!?

i'm not getting many sales in anything!!!

but i never get much anyway =(

what do you mean by 'actual sales states'

He's just referring to the "new" (and NOT "improved) stats display (ie the one you see when you normally log in) as opposed to the legacy log in.

Guys....I haven't had a sales day this bad in 5 years with CB. Something is definitely wrong.

After the last couple of months....I'm seriously considering (and dreading) moving my products to a new network (most probably shareasale). I've got 47 active products to move, so it's no small task, but CB seems to be exhibiting all the signs of a business in some form of trouble.

Whether it's financial or simply technical incompetance, it's obvious they have allowed their complacency to severly damage their business model.

It's a shame, really......but the "get rich quick" and other questionable products that CB has allowed to flourish on their network may be the very same ones that did them in. Time will tell....but I can tell you as a vendor who does over 400 average (affiliate-generated) sales per day - affiliates (especially within the last few weeks) are getting shafted in a very big way.

Unless CB starts some proactive communication about what they are doing to fix the problem (to include some form of I.P. tracking to overcome the 1/3 or so of computers that are "immunized" against accepting ANY 3rd party cookies), vendors owe it to their long-time affiliates to start exploring other options.

hooooooooooooooooly crap - just logged into my clickbank account and saw that i only made 5 sales today! jeez - this is the worst it's ever been! the camel's back is just about to break...

Does anyone see a large decrease in vendor sales?

has anyone heard anything defenitive from CB yet?? I know there's some high up vendors and affiliates that can get some info for us.. pls help us out and give CB a call..

Pixels:
    From a dif thread in this section:
    Quote Originally Posted by nebula1 View Post
    I just spoke with clickbank, this is exactly what she said:

Nebula1: Hey how are you? Hey I was just wondering, what is going on with the hoplinks today and yesterday? (Ready to explain to her if she says "what do you mean?")

Clickbank: Ah man.... (Sounds sad) We have been going through hell with our site yesterday and today, It's been a real mess around here!

Nebula1: Yeah I know, If you could see on the forums, there are alot of angry people, you should get a new server or something.

Clickbank: yeah, we are in the process of moving everything over but we have been having administrative problems as well.

Nebula1: Would you go out with me? Im very hung, I could give you the world.

Clickbank: I have a boyfriend

Nebula1: I have a girlfriend, it's okay. I will give you bumper cars.

Clickbank: No thanks, I need to go to lunch

Nebula1: Dont go to lunch! Work on the hoplink problem.

Within the past hour and a half sales have taken off. (7:30) The same product that hasn't made a sale since yesterday, just had 5 sales.

You know what pisses me off . .. is that I am still in the learning phase . . . I would kill for 5 sales a day !!!!

So, as I progress I see my stats improving, I am getting more clicks, but no sales!!! Is it my ad, spyware, shit LPS, or Clickbank?

Diagnostics is impossible.!!!
    Hidden Content Jani Gs Facebook Ads for FREE! Put this on auto pilot and snooze!
    Hidden Content

eWealth: the only way to Affiliate Marketing Success!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

well they still haven't fixed reporting, legacy stats are still showing sales from earlier today that have yet to be reported in the regular stats.. hopefully things will be fixed for tomorrow.. wishful thinking lol

Yup...somethings definitely going on with CB. Just used the legacy login and half my sales in the new account stats for yesterday are missing. Been a super slow week for me as well. Been getting half of my average sales since Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtColombia View Post
    You know what pisses me off . .. is that I am still in the learning phase . . . I would kill for 5 sales a day !!!!

So, as I progress I see my stats improving, I am getting more clicks, but no sales!!! Is it my ad, spyware, shit LPS, or Clickbank?

Diagnostics is impossible.!!!
    Amen to that brother!

I only make about 1 sale a day... And just recently started Google Adwords. Why did they have to go a mess with everything...

IF IT WORKS DON'T FIX IT MORONS!
    Hidden Content I'm tired of people having to pay for basic information. I give it out FREE! I give 4 free ebooks, no emails asked!

Hidden Content Get your but in gear! There IS a free way to make money on the net.

While it certainly is a pain for those of you just starting out, it's an equal pain for all. I don't know if the split testing I'm doing just sucks or if CB is losing sales. I'm bidding on the latter.