Thread: Growing Retailer

Default Growing Retailer

Hello All!

We have been selling computer accessories, electronic gadgets, techie T-Shirts, and computer themed gifts and home and office decor to the geek market since 2001. Formerly a brick-and-mortar retailer, we have focused our recent attention on our rapidly expanding catalog and online store at http://www.KlearGear.com.

Recently, we decided to offer an affiliate program with a commission structure of up to 20% for new affiliates during our introductory period.

We are considering joining an affiliate network(s) such as Commission Junction and would like to hear about other online retailer's experience with smaller networks. We welcome recommendations!

Best wishes,

Will
    KlearGear.com

Hi KlearGear / Will, and welcome to eWealth!

While I may not be qualified as a retailer to answer this exactly, I can say that I have worked from the affiliate end for both small companies (AzoogleAds etc.) and larger companies (Clickbank, CJ) and I can tell you from my own experience that the customer service at smaller companies is *way* better than that at larger companies.

I would recommend AzoogleAds based on my own experience with them as a publisher - they are very quick to help, and offer great programs. While mostly CPA and CPL programs, they also have a program called MPORT which may be suited to your business.

Good Luck, and I hope I may have been some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Caydel
    Hi KlearGear / Will, and welcome to eWealth!

While I may not be qualified as a retailer to answer this exactly, I can say that I have worked from the affiliate end for both small companies (AzoogleAds etc.) and larger companies (Clickbank, CJ) and I can tell you from my own experience that the customer service at smaller companies is *way* better than that at larger companies.

I would recommend AzoogleAds based on my own experience with them as a publisher - they are very quick to help, and offer great programs. While mostly CPA and CPL programs, they also have a program called MPORT which may be suited to your business.

Good Luck, and I hope I may have been some help.
    I appreciate your thoughts. We will have to look into these companies. Clickbank seems to be popping up here and there. Thanks again.

If you are interested in ClickBank, there is a huge forum here with best practices and more tips that you would believe on how to do well with them, both as retailers and as affiliates.

Good Luck!