Thread: What is Blog Flipping ?

Default What is Blog Flipping ?

Blog Flipping is a practice of selling Blog to other one after it attains popularity and traffic.

Business For Sale

According to me, blog flipping works much like the real-estate flipping business. A blog website is value, purchased is added and then the website is sold at higher cost and essentially, the premise is buying and selling blog property.

As per my knowledge blog flipping is same as website flipping in which we "buy" one domain or site with low price as there is no traffic to that site and not much useful content then we work on it by providing useful and informative content and also use all techniques in-order to increases traffic to that site. As and when it becomes famous with high PR and SERP then we "Sell" it and thus we can able to make lots of money like this.

i really dnt knw abt dis blog flipping really thnx for sharing dis information.

Hi,

As per my knowledge blog flipping is the same as website flipping in which we "buy" one domain or site with low price as there is no traffic to that site and not much useful content then we work on it by providing useful and informative content and also use all techniques in-order to increases traffic to that site. As and when it becomes famous with high PR and SERP then we "Sell" it and thus we can able to make lots of money like this.

Thanks and Regards
    Smith Jones

Online Reputation Management

Its just like real real estate... you find a building you fix it up then you sell it.. doing this with blogs is the same way..create a blog put unique content on it get traffic to it then sell it.. You cant just sell any type of blog. Find out what popular.. build it and sell it..(flip) for profit..
    Hidden Content - Voted the #1 Internet Marketing Service

Hidden Content - Join Peerfly The Top CPA Network With Over 2500 offers