Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracts buyers to visit your online store?

Default What attracts buyers to visit your online store?

We all want traffic... but what else could be done to attract buyers to always go back and check your online store? Aside from marketing and product cost which are quite obvious

I'm also hoping to learn tried and tested ideas

coupon codes and discounts

it depends on what kind and what quality products you sale. Then comes obviously coupons and discounts, special offers (buy two get third for free, whatever)...That's what I think.

Cheers!
    BD

I guess, its about the price and the quality of the product you are selling.

Since you have an online store why you don't try to put coupon code for each items so that visitors will attract to buy your items in good price because the first priority of a customer is to save money.

I agree.. coupon codes and discounts are really helpful to attract buyers.. One of the best way to market your product.

Your sites description tag is need to be very attractive and relevant to your visitors search for getting their attention.
    Affiliate Marketing explained for beginners >>
    Hidden Content <<

I'm my experience the best way for attracting long-term customers for an online store is by building a social network (like a Facebook Fan Page) with different attractions such as a newsletter, monthly quiz/competition with prizes etc. For many customers buying is a kind of social activity and they'll choose to buy where they feel "at home".
    Are you just starting out in business? Are you tired of your business looking like a ghost town? Here is your solution. >>> Hidden Content

email marketing ,give buyers special offer rgularly
    use coupon HWFORUM for 20% off
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    more than 1000 designs available now

give aways may help your new store, but the most important thing is to maintain quality and minimize the service time, to get buyer's trust, so that they would like to visit you again and again.

I have read all the suggestion made by the members to attract the customers to an online store.I think all then suggestions are very useful.In my point of view in addition the above suggestion you need to have an attractive and user friendly web site styles and design.

useful but cheap items... and the web design of the website should look very presentable.

I have my Goo2o technology online store, I am getting sufficient traffic on my store. the things is I have these in-built features which help in generating discount coupons. Moreover I have integrated my Goo2o store with various social networking sites. this is not it, I can sell my products on eBay and Amazon and on Goo2o marketplace as well.

Coupons codes and sales and discounts attracts buyers. Some store's promotion strategy also convinced buyers.

...it depends on what kind and what quality products you sale. For high-quality products like luxury watches for men or designer clothes, for example, you need a special kind of on-page promotion. Then comes obviously coupons and discounts, special offers...
    if you are selling a high-quality product, the target group you intend to win for the product may not be as interested in discounts as other target groups because money does not always matter. I think a website and a store should in this case reserve a page for references or if possible, top customers with reputation. That increases the credibility of the site.