Thread: One Simple and Easy Step to SUCCEED online

Default One Simple and Easy Step to SUCCEED online

The most important aspect of building a web business and succeeding online is to build and nurture your list.

Many internet marketers try and drive traffic to a squeeze page designed to sell a product. This is not a very effective approach to building a lasting business. Why do you think 97% of internet marketers fail?

How do you become the small minority that succeed? Have the mindset that you are online to add value. Ask yourself "how can I exceed people's expectations?"

Instead of trying to sell a product right away, try giving people something of VALUE first! Drive traffic to a squeeze page that offers something for FREE, something that has VALUE. BUILD YOUR LIST.

Then nurture your list by exceeding their expectations. Send them more free products or services, newsletters, eBooks etc.

Once you have provided value and exceeded the expectations of your list, then send them products within the niche of your list that you TRULY believe will help them.

Building a list and providing top notch value before ever selling them something - is the recipe for SUCCESS!!!
    Matt Rurup

Attn: Beginners and Newcomers...

Create Your First Website By 3:45 This Afternoon.

Hidden Content

It actually depends. Some niches/products don't need that Value you speak of, while some definitely need it. For example, you wouldn't give away value if you were just selling a $4 product. I mean, what else could you give away without throwing away the entire product for free?

Default http://www.bestuninstalltool.com/

From your article I get a lot of information

You let me benefit

Hey, thanks of highlighting these elements.

In my oppinion maling lists are overrated nowadays, especially when you have your own affiliate network!

One has to create some attraction in their products I mean one can offer discounts or eye catching offers such as free products or any other useful products that can attract customers.

Some Internet marketers fail because they are not really competitive specially on the niche or keyword they use,If your are continuing SEO or What kind of process are you doing you will be successful..patient is the most effective thing to get what you want..because doing internet marketing is really difficult now a days..So be competitive..

Quote Originally Posted by mattr View Post
    The most important aspect of building a web business and succeeding online is to build and nurture your list.

Many internet marketers try and drive traffic to a squeeze page designed to sell a product. This is not a very effective approach to building a lasting business. Why do you think 97% of internet marketers fail?

How do you become the small minority that succeed? Have the mindset that you are online to add value. Ask yourself "how can I exceed people's expectations?"

Instead of trying to sell a product right away, try giving people something of VALUE first! Drive traffic to a squeeze page that offers something for FREE, something that has VALUE. BUILD YOUR LIST.

Then nurture your list by exceeding their expectations. Send them more free products or services, newsletters, eBooks etc.

Once you have provided value and exceeded the expectations of your list, then send them products within the niche of your list that you TRULY believe will help them.

Building a list and providing top notch value before ever selling them something - is the recipe for SUCCESS!!!
    I think its all because they dont have good research. In online marketing, things keep changing with the passage of time if you dont your hands on the new updates you are gonna lose the way.

Default One Simple and Easy Step to SUCCEED online

This is not really related. But I didnt find any system like 2CheckOut or other to allow me to send my affiliates the share of my sales. So I will need to get an USA BankAccount to send them US Checks. The problem is that Im from Brazil, so I dont know how to proced. Could someone please be kind to help me out?

Best Regards, WilliamK