Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Which is the Ideal Affiliate Network?

I think CPA Network is Ideal network for Affiliate Network.

What do you think about google affiliate network. not many people mention it in discussions

I agree though that the quality of the publishers are quite poor. You'll get loads of applications but only a few percentage of your publisher would actually generate something.From my experience, Commission Junction is costly but the previous program I handled through them was definitely a success.

I think ideal affiliate network in CPA and I would suggest to associate with the CPA network. Its a great platform to make money online.

I think there's no ideal affiliate network. Finding the one that is best suited to you takes some time. You have to experiment with the existing affiliate networks, try them out yourself and see what works.

But before investing your time and effort on one, you should do your research.

In my point of view LinkShare is the best network in affiliate networks.It is one of the oldest affiliate networks on the web.

Hello, may I say that it depands on what your products is - they say that the networks differ - some good for digital products other for physical.

I think Clickbank is the best for newbies.

What is the product - depands on that a lot..

hi,I quite agree with you. I'd like to share one ideal network with you-ReachJunction. They really care about my revenue.

Acording to me, there are many Affiliate programs available and you need to choose your business carefully because there are many scams also. Always choose the one in which you have knowledge.

Default Ideal Network

In my opinion, Ideal Network will be Cpaera Network